Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 08:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha....im glad you did!
Old 11-20-2008, 08:46 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sure glad my intake comes with 8 big noids...haha I'm ready to take four guy's chics. Lol dave that **** is funny lol
Old 11-20-2008, 09:06 PM
11 Second Club

My noids stock closed at 1000psi at the track the other day I was pissed
Old 11-21-2008, 09:57 AM
8 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

I too, ran the cute solenoids.

Girls saw them and made fun of me.

Nitro Dave gave me these pills.

Now I have a big solenoid.

Girls don't laugh anymore.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:46 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
It’s a beautiful Saturday on a warm July evening. The weather is nice and clear with a temperature of 100 degrees. You have spent all day cleaning your ride, mounting your drag radials and making sure everything is in working on order. After taking a shower and getting dressed you and your girl jump in the car to head up to the local spot for the monthly get together. As you approach the parking lot where everyone meets you open your nitrous bottle and get prepared to show off by purging your nitrous system. You had spent the day before carefully routing the purge lines so that the purge will exit out of the dual hood scoops. You make your way to where everyone is standing. The car is rumbling and you have everyone’s attention. It’s the perfect time everyone is watching and they know you are about to show off your new system you have been bragging about. You reach over and push the purge button and …….. NOTHING, NOTHING happens at all. Everyone Boo’s with disappointment. You drive through the crowd and pull into your parking spot. With a slight embarrassment you climb out of your car and pop your hood. Your girl gets out of the car and notices a crowd forming by the car parked next to you. You hear a load PSHHHH PSHHHH and your girl is staring at this guy with amazement in her eyes. You get a little jealous and decide to challenge this guy to a race. He gladly accepts and winks at your girl as he climbs in his car. Its time you put this guy in his place and show him who the man is.

As you pull up to the invisible start line you activate your system. You reach down to purge and still nothing. Your competition pulls up next to you. PSHHHH PSHHHH !!!! He shots a 6 foot purge cloud and every one goes wild. The guy standing in the road en between your car and the guy’s car next to you raises his arms then suddenly drops them. You punch the gas expecting that sudden hit of Nitrous……… NOTHING… NOTHING at all happens… The guy you are racing screams past you and takes the win with two or three car links. With embarrassment you make your way back to the parking lot and pull into your parking spot. The guy you just raced pulls in next to you and pops his hood so you do the same. By this time you notice your girl over talking to him. You make your way over to his car and see her in his arms. With anger in your voice you ask her what is going on….

She responds with this…..
Your solenoids are small and Cute but they do not like to work under pressure. I like a solenoid with size and dependability. I want it to deliver the juice every time.

Its not to late !!!!!
Don’t be the guy with the small cute solenoids that do not work under pressure.

Because Size does matter!!!!!
Dave..... are you SURE these weren't the events leading up to the launching of Nitrous Outlet?

Btw..... thanx a bunch for the changes made to the plate for the purple car.
Should have some results for you soon!
Old 11-21-2008, 06:58 PM
Banned

My solenoids are massive
NX noids are HUGE hehe
Old 12-03-2008, 11:27 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SLowETz
Dave..... are you SURE these weren't the events leading up to the launching of Nitrous Outlet?

Btw..... thanx a bunch for the changes made to the plate for the purple car.
Should have some results for you soon!
Haha.. No problem I can not wait to see pics....
Dave
Old 12-05-2008, 01:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

loooool nice story