Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need some help..Fuel solenoid sticking open.

Old 03-31-2008, 08:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some help..Fuel solenoid sticking open.

I just my tranny installed and went out today to see how the kit would work with the new tranny and converter. Everytime I sprayed the nitrous it would come in and out. It wouldn't stay in or out is just kept going in and out. So I worked with ray all day and he thought my tps voltage was off so we changed it manually about 3 different times bringing it lower and lower and still no luck. So then he had me jump my fpss and it still did the same thing. So he said go weigh the bottle and call him tomorrow. I just weighed the bottle and it was reading 24.5 pounds, almost completely full. So I took the nitrous line off the nozzle and had my buddy hit the throttle real fast and I got a little bit but not as much as i should have. Then we tried it with the fuel side and it worked but the solenoid stuck open 2 different times. I had to shut the car off to get the solenoid to close. Does anyone have any idea what the hell is going on? I am stumped.
Old 03-31-2008, 08:14 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

First check and see if the solenoid is showing voltage at the same time its sticking open. You can do this with a test light. If it is not send the solenoid to us and we will check it out.
Dave

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need some help..Fuel solenoid sticking open.