Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HSW dry plate kit with interface

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 09:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i just bought the dry plate kit. still trying to figure out what i want to get as far as the extras, injectors, purge, bottle heater, gauges and controler. i want to get what i need but dont want to get what i dont need.
im still trying to decide on the nitrous controler. i know i want the wot switch and window switch in one, im just gonna be a single stage maby i should give hsw a call and get there insight
Old 08-13-2008, 09:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I didn't get a purge kit for mine. It will only effect the first pass, or if you are worried about it just when doing your burnout hit WOT(to activate the juice) for a split second and "purge" the line.

And when you are doing racing just carry a wrench around with you and loosen the line from the bottle just a little bit and let it leak out.

Saved money! No need for a purge kit!

Definitely get a bottle heater. I bought the DynoTune/Nitrous Outlet digital window switch. But that was before HSW came out with the MicroEdge which is really nice.
Old 08-14-2008, 08:26 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bad6as
well i just bought the dry plate kit. still trying to figure out what i want to get as far as the extras, injectors, purge, bottle heater, gauges and controler. i want to get what i need but dont want to get what i dont need.
im still trying to decide on the nitrous controler. i know i want the wot switch and window switch in one, im just gonna be a single stage maby i should give hsw a call and get there insight
The microEDGE would be your best bet for a controller. The list of features is just astounding for the price they are being sold at. You made not NEED it, but it would be a great piece to have in an effort to make your kit as safe as possible. I would suggest a bottle heater and a purge. With your kit its much better to regulate nitrous pressure and make sure the line is cleared. as for injectors it depends on the sized shot you are running, but 42lbs would be ideal. They support a good amount of horsepower. I would recommend a A/F gauge, but that can wait till later if need be.