Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Wedding/Engagement Ring for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 01:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wedding/Engagement Ring for sale.

I just got divorced and since i took all the bills i kept the ring. It was just appraised at Pav & Broome in Gulfport. The appraised value is 8,447.00 ring is in great shape and has the wedding band soldered to it. just dont need the ring anymore and need to pay off some bills. i might consider some trades and cash or something. lemmie know what you got. email me @ carl_fricke@yahoo.com or call 228-671-1696

this is what the appraisal says for all who want to know exact numbers..

14k white gold two piece wedding set. one approximate 1.00 carat princess cut diamond, secured in a four prong head. diamond is s12 in clarity and h in color. there is one approximate .15 carat round brilliant cut diamond at each side of the center secured in a four prong head. these diamonds are s12 in average clairty and i in average color. there is one approximate .12 carat tapered baguette diamond at each side of the shoulders. they are secured in channels east to west, vs1 in average clairty and h in average color. the shank of this ring features an engraved filigree design at three sides. there is one diamond curved band at one side of the engagement ring. this band features five .05 princess cut diamonds through the center in shared prongs. the shoulders of this band hold five channel set round full cut diamonds approximately .015 carats each. these diamonds are s11 in average clarity and i in average color. the total diamond weight is approximately 1.94 carats. this wedding set is finished in high polish and weighs 8.5 grams. value $8,447.00
Attached Thumbnails Wedding/Engagement Ring for sale.-imag0001.jpg   Wedding/Engagement Ring for sale.-imag0003.jpg   Wedding/Engagement Ring for sale.-imag0008.jpg  
Old 09-18-2010, 01:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and i dont get on the forums alot anymore so instead of replying its best to email or call me.