Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Snap-On Tool Box

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 10:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Snap-On Tool Box

Red Snap-on Roll Cart with locking drawers and screwdiver/prybar compartment (Model KRSC31A). Bought this tool cart a couple of years ago when I was working in the automotive industry. I have changed careers and no longer need it. Its still in good condition considering how much I used it. Bought it brand new for $840, only asking $450 obo. No trades please. I am willing to deliver any where between South Florida and Orlando. If you are interested or have more questions you can email me or call/text 954-297-6441 (if I don't answer please leave a message).

Description:
• Snap-on designed and manufactured for durability.
• Deep (6.5"), locking top compartment can be used as secure overnight charging station and for storage of diagnostic equipment.
• Gas spring closure on lid for safe operation.
• Locking storage for 22 screwdrivers/prybars of various sizes.
• Drawers automatically lock when lid is closed.
• Standard three, 4" deep drawers may be refitted with optional 2" or 6" drawers in various combinations.
• Lock 'n Roll® feature keep drawers from accidentally opening while moving cart.
• Two steel stiffeners along the bottom of the cart for additional structural support.
• Round key lock can be keyed alike with other Snap-on storage units.
• Slots on the side of the unit accommodate a variety of storage accessories.
• Five inch x 2" soft riding casters for smoother rolling.

More Info at:
http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item....store&tool=all

Last edited by StangeatinZ28; 11-17-2010 at 10:50 AM. Reason: forgot to post pics

Quick Reply: Snap-On Tool Box