Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: Cheap 8gb Ipod with video/radio.

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 03:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default FS: Cheap 8gb Ipod with video/radio.

Don't have any real accessories for it. Could probably dig up a USB/Ipod cable and a pair of headphones(ipod ones suck anyway) but other than that it's just an ipod It works flawlessly and has some scratches and stuff. It's an 8gb and has an speaker so you can listen without headphones if you want along with a video recorder. It also does FM radio and you can pause and rewind live radio if you want which i didn't know that it did that for a while. I had one when i was in California but i accidently washed it and then bought this one for $75. When i got back i fixed my 30gb Video classic so i'm using that one now. So i'm letting this one go. $60 shipped. Pretty firm on the price as it's cheap and works perfectly. Your best bet would be to restore it completely and add your own music to it

Old 04-22-2011, 01:53 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can you PM me and tell me how you fixed your ipod classic? I have a 80GB ipos classic and i can't get it to work i bought it for $20...Umm free bump i guess