Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Panasonic ToughBooks for tuning/garage use.

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Panasonic ToughBooks for tuning/garage use.

I've been on this forum for awhile and a car fanatic. I have a large supply of Panasonic ToughBooks of many different models that make great computers for tuning (I supply a ton of diesel mechanics for this), garage, and small shop solutions. Never have to worry about dropping it or getting grease and dirt on them and you can wash them off in the sink cant do that with an ipad!! If any of you are interested or know of anyone who is PM me or contact me by email at kylepittman@gpcuztomz.com or by phone (708) 859-1471. Even if your just curious about them feel free to ask questions i wont try to push a sell on you. I have fantastic prices fully backed by warranties! I also do mounting and docking if your looking to mount one in a vehicle! Just wanted to offer my services to fellow car lovers I know I use my ToughBook in the garage all the time not having to track back in the house or get grease all over my phone every time I need info or search a problem is very convenient.

Since price is required by forum rules

CF-31, i5-3340M 2.70 GHZ, fully rugged, NEW. Price: 3299.99 usd, over 1500.00 under msrp.

I have a huge inventory and prices vary greatly and my refurbished and new model pricing can't be beat just let me know what your interested in!

Best regards, Kyle.

Last edited by a1990camarors; 10-24-2014 at 09:22 AM.

Quick Reply: Panasonic ToughBooks for tuning/garage use.