Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

LG G3 Smartphone 32GB (Android 5.0.1)

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 04:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default LG G3 Smartphone 32GB (Android 5.0.1)

Hey guys. For sale here is my 32GB LG G3 Phone (T-Mobile). This phone will definitely work with T-mobile, and I'm fairly certain it can be unlocked to use on other carrier networks as well. But it will ship as a T-Mobile phone. I just installed the Android 5.0.1 Lollipop upgrade which is a big improvement over 4.4 in my opinion. The phone was well cared for in the 6 months I had it as you can tell in the pictures. No scratches, dings, etc. It was always used with a hard slim-fit case which will be included with the phone. Screen protector was always used with the phone however it will not be included - it had a smudge on it so I didn't want it in the pictures but obviously it did it's job in protecting the screen. All functions of the phone work flawlessly and it's lightning fast. Easily the best phone I've owned and I've had them all. Free shipping via USPS to the lower 48. Any questions about the phone feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks

Price: $330 shipped/PayPal'd

Last edited by 02firehawkT/A; 04-29-2015 at 04:19 PM.

Quick Reply: LG G3 Smartphone 32GB (Android 5.0.1)