Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Misc. college books

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 05:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Misc. college books

Figured it wouldnt hurt to throw these up here.

1. Psychology Themes and Variations by Wayne Weiten. 6th edition used shape. No highlights or any of that stuff. $30 shipped

2. Discovering Arguments by Dean Memering and William Palmer: An Introduction to Critical thinking and Writing with Readings. Ill throw in a book caled Research for a Digital Age that they made me buy for the class yet we never used.....$35 shipped

3. A Graphical Approach to Precalculous with Limits: Third edition
by Hornsby. $40 shipped

4. Accounting 21e by Carl S. Warren, James M. Reeve, and Philip E. Fess. I bought the pages(thats how my school sold it, with no cover just 3 hole punched pages, why I dont know) new and never used them. They have been in a 3 ring binder since I got them. Some of the pages have been roughed up a little but they are all there and there is no writing or marks of any kind. $55 shipped
Work book for it also brand new and never used $30 shipped

5. The Humanistic Tradition by Gloria K. Fiero 4th edition. Bought it used and never used it. Its in good shape. $20 shipped

6. Essentials of Public Speaking by Cheryl Hamilton Third edition hardly used and in good condition. $20 shipped

7. Biology Concepts and Connections by Neil A. Campbell, Jane B Reece, Martha R. Taylor, and Eric J. Simon 5th edition. Great shape. $50 shipped

Ill consider offers. Im just tired of tripping over this stuff...