Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Come Celebrate With T.0. And The Cowboys

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 08:38 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Come Celebrate With T.0. And The Cowboys

I NEED TO SELL THESE LAST TWO TICKETS FOR THIS WEEKS GAMES I M REPOSTING CAUSE IVE LOST TRACK OF THE LAST ONE. THESE TICKETS WONT EXTREMELY OVER PRICED I JUST WANT SOME ONE TO BEABLE TO ENJOY THESE SEATS THIS SUNDAY NIGHT UNDER THE LIGHTS. DONT FORGET ALSO ALL DALLAS HOME GAMES STILL AVAILABLE THANKS AGAIN

4 Dallas Cowboy Season Tickets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 SEASON TICKETS TO SEE THE DALLAS COWBOYS AND OF COURSE T.O.!!!!!!!!!!!

To be sold by single game or packs 2 or four seats (may sell in 1 or 3 seats). These seats are in section 118 (endzone) there are only two levels to Texas Stadium and these are in the second level third row.

I think that these seats are in my opinion better then lower level easier to see all the action. Being that they are in the third row you have a over view and are right on the edge of all the highlights to be had be T.O. and company!!!!!!!!! To view these seats or pics in the area of these seats log onto www.seatdata.com click on NFL then dallas cowboys and you will be able to view real color pics of texas stadium and see it for yourself.

All home games are available even the two pre season games dont miss the action on some super match ups this season. Theres of course the regular division battles, one on Monday night football. The Eagles on Christmas Day, Thanksgiving and the Lions on New Years Eve. Game prices will very due to the opponet and the game the prices will only get higher and higher as the season gets closer beat the rush for what is bound to be one hell of a year for the DALLAS COWBOYS.

Thank you all for your interest contact me here or by cell at 931-217-7319 Toby
Old 09-23-2006, 10:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All home games still for sale the next one is the 15th of Oct when the TEXANS come to town TTT