Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

2 RC Monster Trucks, 3 Radios, lots of extra parts...

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 05:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2 RC Monster Trucks, 3 Radios, lots of extra parts...

I getting sick of tripping over all my RC stuff in my garage, no time to play w/ it anymore.

1 HPI Savage w/ ofna hyper 8 turbo motor, extended chassis, high torque servos, center gas tank mod w/ helicopter gas tank (truck wont starve for fuel upside down and run out of gas) to much extra to list.

1 Traxxas T-Maxx, titanium skids, metal spur gears, aluminum shocks, and a bunch of other crap.

Both trucks have factory radios, plus 1 brand new, never used Futaba 3PK transmitter $350. Also Spektrum transmitter/receiver add on mile range for 3pk $100

2-4 Brand new bodies.. I know one is a hummer h2, another is gravedigger. Dont remeber what the others are..maybe i only have 2.

Pretty much every single part you can break on the 2 trucks... If there's a factory part still on the truck, its because it wasn't broken yet. Has to be $400 in brand new parts still in packaging easy.

probably about 4 5 cell hump pack receiver batteries, tools, springs, stainless steel hex nuts/bolts... to much **** to list.

Click here for a bunch of pics of the trucks and all the other parts

These are not kiddie toys, they'll run 40-60 depending on what gearing is run, and can do some serious damage... most likely you will break something every time you take them out, its all part of the game.

Everything has always been disassembled and cleaned after use. I havn't touched them in 2 years.

I have little over $4500 in everything, I have a spread sheet on one of my computers listing everything I can probably dig up on request.

Asking $1300 OBO package deal.

Not sure on shipping, would take 3 or 4 30 gallon rubbermaid tubs to hold everything. Anyone is welcome to come see everything in person, I'm in south west michigan, about 20 minutes north of south bend indiana.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:17 PM
TECH Resident

Wow you wernt kidding thats alot of parts.. Gl with the sell im tring t git rid of my 3.3 jato wayyy to fast lol
Old 04-08-2008, 08:28 PM
On The Tree

Yea, have to many expensive hobbies... Love the rc stuff, but i'd rather be out in my new boat

Quick Reply: 2 RC Monster Trucks, 3 Radios, lots of extra parts...