Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: Dell Latitude C600 & Dell Latitude CPxJ Laptops

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 08:20 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Dell Latitude C600 & Dell Latitude CPxJ BOTH SOLD!!!!!!!!

I picked up these laptops a few months ago. They needed RAM, hard drive, battery, etc. I have taken the time to clean the laptops up. I was going to keep one of them for tuning my LT1 powered car, but decided not to.

Dell Latitude C600 sold.

The second is a Dell Latitude CPxJ:

Specs:
  • Intel Pentium III 750Mhz
  • 14.1" Screen.
  • 256mb PC100 SDRAM
  • 8mb ATI Video Card
  • 10GB Hard Drive
  • 2 PCMCIA slots
  • 1 USB Slot
  • 1 Keyboard/Mouse PS2 port
  • 1 Slot for External Floppy Drive
  • 1 Parallel Port
  • 1 Serial Port
  • Headphone Jack
  • Microphone Jack
  • Infrared Port
  • Two Internal Speakers
  • Xircom 10/100 Ethernet and 56K modem PCMCIA card.
Included with the CPX J is a 24x CDROM hot swappable drive, along with a 3.5" Floppy drive that is also hot swappable. Also included is the cable to run the floppy (on cable)and CDROM (in bay slot)drive at the same time. AC charger is included. Works Perfectly. Geniune Dell battery is included. Full charge lasts about an hour and a half.

Laptop has Windows 2000 Pro Service Pack 4 installed with all updates. As anyone who has run win2k knows, it loads slow, but is a perfectly stable OS. All drivers for all hardware are installed. Win2K product key is on the bottom of the laptop. As I mentioned I was going to set the laptop up for the purpose of tuning. The following software is preinstalled.: (as In Trial Versions for some of the GM tuning/logging software)
  • OpenOffice
  • Datamaster version 3.5.1
  • Datamaster version 3.4.1
  • CATS Tuner
  • FreeScan
  • CSum
  • ALDL Test v210
  • CATS WinFlash
  • WOT BLM Locker
  • TuneConv
  • PCMComm
  • CableTest
  • VeMaster
  • ZoneAlarm
  • AVG Anti-Virus
  • AVG Anti-Spyware
All of the tuning software that is included is for LT1 engines. I have ran this laptop through various tortue/burn in tests and it has past with flying colors. It has been on for periods of up to 7 hrs and sometimes longer. Laptop can boot faster if you do not wish to have any firewall software or anti-virus software on them. I include them just incase.

Laptop is a little beat up, but in great condition. Touch pad and mouse stick work as they should. LCD screen is in great condition The only other thing I noticed is the cooling fan isn't coming on. Speedfan reports temps are okay, and as mentioned the laptop has been on for periods of at least 7hrs or more.

Here is the link to the ebay auction with pictures: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=014

I will end the ebay auction for $100 + $8 shipping.

I accept paypal and money orders.

The laptops are being sold as-is, but I will give a refund if for some reason the laptops are dead on arrival.

Matt

BOTH UNITS SOLD!

Last edited by buffman; 04-30-2008 at 10:15 PM.