Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

HPI Racing R/C car

Old 06-29-2008, 03:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPI Racing R/C car

Hi all,
I have an HPI RS4-3 Type SS car. It has 2 bodies. One is a brand new Silver 4th gen. Ram Air T/A body, with new chrome mesh wheels and new treaded tires. The other body is a Red Camaro SS 4th gen, which has seen some action. Not all torn up or anything, but it's seen it's scrapes a little. It has on Grey racing wheels and track tires. Comes with fuel fill bottle.
Remote works great, servo's have had no problems. Everything works as of the last time I drove it. I had just put a new glow plug in aswell. This is the all wheel drive shaft version with the 2 speed auto tranny.
I've put some extras on the car, like induction, Alum. axle housings in the rear, fuel filter, things like that. The car is in real good shape. I don't race it, it has always just been a nice toy. Something that I drove in the garage, driveway and the closed neighborhood road. It was broke in per HPI directions, and has never given me a problem.

I'm asking $200.00 shipped. Not sure if this is to much, but if so, feel free to make offer. SOLD

If you would like pics, please leave or pm your e-mail addy. I am on my Blackberry so I cannot post pics here.

I have fuel and HPI cleaner for a local sale, no charge. That includes a full can and a partial can of fuel. A new can and a partial can of cleaner.

Last edited by 06TDI; 07-08-2008 at 01:42 PM.

Search this Thread