non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

Ford 302, 302 heads, C4 and C4 tranny for sale, more to come later!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 08:53 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford 302, 302 heads, C4 and C4 tranny for sale, more to come later!

Hey guys i got a few things for sale from my mustang restore that i dont really need and is just taking up space.

First up is a 91 302 motor. This is a pick up only and can be parted out it has a set of 302 heads and 1.5 roller rockers. This motor has not been changed internally sense removed from the mustang buy my buddy before buying it from him should be all stock. Have fuel injection parts if you want it however they are not in good condtion i will supply pics of fuel injection upon demand. Dont know a good price so im going 500 OBO for now

Next is a set of stock 302 heads from a earlyer 302 (60s-70s motor) has springs and valves however they are the stock and probably will need new ones. Also dont know a good price so going 150 OBO

LAst up for now is 2 transmission one is a C4 the other is a C6 the C4 has the stock converter in it, not sure of stall. the C6 has no converter. Going to go 150 OBO on C4 and 250 OBO on C6.

Also not sure what to ask there guess as to the worth.

C4, with Converter

C6 W/o Converter

I also many other parts laying around i need to get rid of, mostly for Ford if you need it ask and ill check. Also shipping will be difficult on most of these parts pick up is very much preferred however im sure shipping can be worked out. If you have any questions please PM me as itll get a quicker response.

Quick Reply: Ford 302, 302 heads, C4 and C4 tranny for sale, more to come later!