Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Pics of Tmoney's hood.

Old 10-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pics of Tmoney's hood.

Here are a couple of pics of Tmoneys hood that I just finished. Man he's a slave driver..lol I will get some more up tomorrow.

Any feed back is great
Old 10-05-2010, 09:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Slave driver!! Lol.. Looks really good
Old 10-05-2010, 09:24 PM
12 Second Club

Looks good David! I am going to have you paint/touch up a couple areas on the Bird sometime in the future.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by *02WS6TURK*
Looks good David! I am going to have you paint/touch up a couple areas on the Bird sometime in the future.
Hey thank man. I had to convince Tyler(tmoney) not to paint the schoop pink JK Glad you like it. I am cutting it and polishing it in the morning.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:25 PM
On The Tree

sick man i am hoping to get my hood in to you by january or feb you do a killer job
Old 10-05-2010, 11:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ls1whip
sick man i am hoping to get my hood in to you by january or feb you do a killer job
Thanks I am a little meticulious.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:24 AM
On The Tree

i wish you could have painted my buddy's 95 trans am. he took it to some guy that gave him a deal he bought all the paint primer clear chems tape paper for the guy all the guy had to do was spray the damn car the guy has abig shop and booth and has been doing hot rods and cars for apparently 30 years... sooo we pick it up it looks like the guy painted the car in a dust storm missed both lower fenders and got over spray on 3 of his 4 tires.. oh and then there was the runs....hes getting a couple hundred back from the guy for the shotty work. the guy wasnt even there when we picked the car up he had his wife do the business end..cause i know he couldn't stand behind his work. im going over to my buddies house tomarra and gonna clean up the overspray and some of the bad tape lines..its hard to tell if the clear coat ran or the paint. If its the clear couldnt you just take like a razor blade and cut it down then do like a wet sand and cut and polish??
Old 10-06-2010, 01:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ls1whip
i wish you could have painted my buddy's 95 trans am. he took it to some guy that gave him a deal he bought all the paint primer clear chems tape paper for the guy all the guy had to do was spray the damn car the guy has abig shop and booth and has been doing hot rods and cars for apparently 30 years... sooo we pick it up it looks like the guy painted the car in a dust storm missed both lower fenders and got over spray on 3 of his 4 tires.. oh and then there was the runs....hes getting a couple hundred back from the guy for the shotty work. the guy wasnt even there when we picked the car up he had his wife do the business end..cause i know he couldn't stand behind his work. im going over to my buddies house tomarra and gonna clean up the overspray and some of the bad tape lines..its hard to tell if the clear coat ran or the paint. If its the clear couldnt you just take like a razor blade and cut it down then do like a wet sand and cut and polish??
Wow sorry to here that. You can do the razor trick. BE VERY CAREFUL. Tape lines are a pain. I have an airbrush just for tape lines. They also throw an optical illusion at times. There is just no excuse for overspray just laziness and too hurried. Runs do happen I had one in the hood. Just have to deal with it. Paint is very tricky because it is a chemical process that is dependant on environment and mix ratios. Even in the best of booths you can end up with little things. In this case tmoney did not want me to do any body work becasue of future plans... So there is a few things there.

Wet sand using 1000-2000 steping up. Soak the paper in water with a couple of drops of dish soap. Go in one direction and then use a varible speed buffer. If you all need help let me know.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:00 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by freefallen.1
Hey thank man. I had to convince Tyler(tmoney) not to paint the schoop pink JK Glad you like it. I am cutting it and polishing it in the morning.
Yeah that dude loves pink. Plus it's breast cancer awareness month so he's probably going nuts over all the pink going around right now..
Old 10-06-2010, 08:03 AM
12 Second Club

David, you and I need to connect sometime so we can discuss business on doing some painting to the Turk.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:05 AM
On The Tree

Freefallen, you a painter? If so I need the black portions on my front bumper done up sometime. The headlight buckets need the most help, the douche previous owner had headlight covers, and the holes are driving me insane. Just need some stock satin black stuff.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LQQKS good man!!

Mike
Old 10-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by *02WS6TURK*
David, you and I need to connect sometime so we can discuss business on doing some painting to the Turk.
The Turkinator I have been trying to get out but just got over a pnemonia If the wheather is nice I am hoping to make it for the next gathering. October is busy for me with jobs, school and Bill Engvall.

Freefallen, you a painter? If so I need the black portions on my front bumper done up sometime. The headlight buckets need the most help, the douche previous owner had headlight covers, and the holes are driving me insane. Just need some stock satin black stuff.

Musicman, I just close my eyes and hope it turns out, does that count? Yeah I have been doing it for a little while now. Send me some pics of what you need.i may have some black that would work
Old 10-06-2010, 12:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mikey 97Z M6
LQQKS good man!!

Mike
Thanks. Iam hoping to get back to him and on his car. I also did his Berger panel for him.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:52 PM
On The Tree

Woooow!! And the pink jokes start..lol...

So is it almost done?
Old 10-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Staging Lane

wait, am i missing something here? tyler, isn't your car white?? that hood appears to be black...
Old 10-06-2010, 05:00 PM
On The Tree

It's black and white now
Old 10-07-2010, 01:26 AM
Staging Lane

hmmmm... this may be interesting lol
Old 10-07-2010, 08:12 AM
On The Tree

Oh it's going to look awsome!.. It's going to look good with the grill I have cause that's black and white also so the scoop is going to flow with it
Old 10-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by tmoney223
Oh it's going to look awsome!.. It's going to look good with the grill I have cause that's black and white also so the scoop is going to flow with it
Let us not forget your Berger panel that is also black now Well that is if I dont sell it to someone first

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pics of Tmoney's hood.