Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Which lid, and TB porting

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 08:01 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve Goodwin
Not sure if it is good or bad news. Since I'm waiting for those parts I've been detailing the undercarriage and engine bay. It's gonna look great but I'll probably never want to drive the car again, just leave it on jack stands with the hood open and look at it.
I am sure Todd has a BIG-*** grin on his face about now......

Besides, considering who worked on your car, it probably won't run.
Old 01-14-2005, 08:47 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
I am sure Todd has a BIG-*** grin on his face about now......

:
Todd did start it. I saw his car at the Seattle Roadster show, he told me about the board. Ran into you guys at Cruzin for Colby with a bone stock car. Then hooked up with the group again at Aquafest at that show you, Ryan & Eric had just did your cam swaps and I've been a basket case ever since.
Old 01-14-2005, 10:41 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Todd did start it. I saw his car at the Seattle Roadster show, he told me about the board. Ran into you guys at Cruzin for Colby with a bone stock car. Then hooked up with the group again at Aquafest at that show you, Ryan & Eric had just did your cam swaps and I've been a basket case ever since.
I told you at the Colby show that we're bad news for your checking account and your sanity... looks like you didn't listen.

Old 01-14-2005, 11:18 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
I told you at the Colby show that we're bad news for your checking account and your sanity... looks like you didn't listen.

Yes let the record show you did warn me and I remember the conversation, but I might add at the show in downtown Kirkland you did start your car up and rattle the windows in the strip mall. I was listening all right, listening to that loppy cam of yours.
Old 01-14-2005, 11:22 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes let the record show you did warn me and I remember the conversation, but I might add at the show in downtown Kirkland you did start your car up and rattle the windows in the strip mall. I was listening all right, listening to that loppy cam of yours.
Yeah, that was pretty funny... I remember the lady who was running the art store behind us came out and slammed her door shut because of the noise and the fumes (my car was untuned then, so it stunk to high heaven), after glaring at Todd who was just standing there. She probably thought it was his car...

Quick Reply: Which lid, and TB porting