Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Mystery Sighting in Kent

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 12:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mystery Sighting in Kent

Any of you guys/gals know a Red GTO in Kent? I just saw a white Camaro SS and a Red GTO tailing each other right through downtown Kent. This is the second time I've seen a Red GTO in Kent, but I've never been able to find out who it is. I tried to catch them, but I was two lights behind and the lights weren't cooperating.

Sound like anyone on this board?
Old 05-03-2005, 01:01 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmm... haven't seen a red GTO rolling around these parts (I live about 2 blocks north of the Kent city limits on the East Hill). They definitely don't post here... next time you see it, pull up to 'em and shout "LS1TECH.COM!!!"
Old 05-03-2005, 04:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
Hmm... haven't seen a red GTO rolling around these parts (I live about 2 blocks north of the Kent city limits on the East Hill). They definitely don't post here... next time you see it, pull up to 'em and shout "LS1TECH.COM!!!"
Don't forget to add, "Northwest Forum"
Old 05-04-2005, 02:11 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Crisisman
Any of you guys/gals know a Red GTO in Kent? I just saw a white Camaro SS and a Red GTO tailing each other right through downtown Kent. This is the second time I've seen a Red GTO in Kent, but I've never been able to find out who it is. I tried to catch them, but I was two lights behind and the lights weren't cooperating.

Sound like anyone on this board?
I am Covington and I have not seen a red GTO at all. Nor your nice yellow one, either.

Quick Reply: Mystery Sighting in Kent