Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Wheel trade?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 06:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wheel trade?

I have a pair of 17 x 11 AFS Black ZR1's on my car right now (less then 10 months old, on the car less then 8 months) with no damage at all and I am thinking I would like to go back to the 9.5" ones.......these 11's have the 36.5mm backspacing so I would need the 9.5's with the 38mm backspacing.

If you have any, or know of anyone who has a pair for trade, feel free to let me know.

PS These come with new (less then 6k miles) 315/35ZR17 Sumitomo's and I would need/like the 9.5's to have tires as well if possible.........thanks in advance.
Old 05-07-2005, 07:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Rottluver
I have a pair of 17 x 11 AFS Black ZR1's on my car right now (less then 10 months old, on the car less then 8 months) with no damage at all and I am thinking I would like to go back to the 9.5" ones.......these 11's have the 36.5mm backspacing so I would need the 9.5's with the 38mm backspacing.

If you have any, or know of anyone who has a pair for trade, feel free to let me know.

PS These come with new (less then 6k miles) 315/35ZR17 Sumitomo's and I would need/like the 9.5's to have tires as well if possible.........thanks in advance.
Damn i want those wheels for my rearend(Ok for my camaro)too bad i dont have the wheels you want...Can you pretend my stock wheels are what you want ???

PLZ Plz Look fluffer i'm not going to beg anymore
Slowpokez
Signed to make the old ball and chain happy
Old 05-07-2005, 10:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by NautyAngel
Damn i want those wheels for my rearend(Ok for my camaro)too bad i dont have the wheels you want...Can you pretend my stock wheels are what you want ???

PLZ Plz Look fluffer i'm not going to beg anymore
Slowpokez
Signed to make the old ball and chain happy
Can't help you with your rear end issues and I already have a set of stock wheels Story of my life.........

Quick Reply: Wheel trade?