Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Everyone going to Quizno's on Sat????

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 01:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Everyone going to Quizno's on Sat????

The "fiance" has a baby shower to go to on Saturday evening... If I can get my Exaust tightened up and some errands done, I might make a Bonzi run to Sea town if everyone is going to be there. Couldn't stay all night but could hang out for a couple of hours and catch up... wonder if I could fine a bra for the vette in town...

Course the weather would have to be sweet which its not looking so good now... Not a definate thing just wondering if people were planning it..
Old 05-11-2005, 03:24 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fiance?? So the proposal must have worked.

The weather is not looking that good. A few of are planning to hit Crazycowgirl show in McKenna on Sunday you ought to buzz up for that.

Quizinos is a good location, however I would vote to make Clearview our hangout. Quizinos is good, however it's just us unless some of the Mustangs show. Clearview gets a mix of classics, muslce cars, & rods it's a pretty central location for several of us. I also heard a rumor that Taco Time is going again.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Steve Goodwin
Fiance?? So the proposal must have worked.

The weather is not looking that good. A few of are planning to hit Crazycowgirl show in McKenna on Sunday you ought to buzz up for that.

Quizinos is a good location, however I would vote to make Clearview our hangout. Quizinos is good, however it's just us unless some of the Mustangs show. Clearview gets a mix of classics, muslce cars, & rods it's a pretty central location for several of us. I also heard a rumor that Taco Time is going again.
I agree it is to hard starting up a new place, at least Clearview is on going.
Old 05-11-2005, 05:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Is my car good enough to hang at Clearview?
Old 05-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Tech Addict

barely.
Old 05-11-2005, 06:18 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 93TAWicked1
Is my car good enough to hang at Clearview?
Yeah I'd say so. Just a local hangout, one of those spots you'll find a high dollar street rod parked next to a Blues Brothers special.
Old 05-11-2005, 06:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Well I was just checking I've been to alot of "shows" drive ins where where my car would be a turd. that is why the Quizno thing sounds fun cause it would mostly be the members of the forum.
Old 05-11-2005, 07:08 PM
Tech Addict

Quizno's and Clearview are basically the same. There is some high dollar stuff at Clearview. But hey, if my car can be there yours surely can. You shoulda seen the buckets that rolled in and out of there. Eric's Z06 needs some company anyway.

If the weathers nice I think alot of us will be there.
Old 05-11-2005, 11:00 PM
Tech Addict

Well I was just checking I've been to alot of "shows" drive ins where where my car would be a turd. that is why the Quizno thing sounds fun cause it would mostly be the members of the forum.
This is a pretty small hangout prob 30cars tops go there. All is welcome, there are no folks that I have run into that think they are better that someone else.

You should try and zip up here and go to a show with us sometime. Maybe one that is south to save you some drive time. I would like to see your car, I did not ever get a chance to see your TA. The way work is looking Saturday I prob will not be able to hang out...like usual lately.
Old 05-11-2005, 11:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

If the weather is good then I will go to either.
Old 05-11-2005, 11:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Damn Todd I'd be upset if you couldn't show up...

Eric I hope it turns out nice although according to the weather man I think its going to be a lost cause. Who know he's been wrong before....ALOT!
Old 05-11-2005, 11:34 PM
12 Second Club

Bobby what you got planned Memorial day weekend?

The Cruzin to Colby show is worth the drive. Sunday night is a cruz then the show is Monday. We should be in force at that show and they will be some kick *** cars to look at.

In fact bring the rest of the Portland group.
Old 05-11-2005, 11:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Where is Colby, I may be going to an all vette gathering in Southern Oregon that weekend...
Old 05-12-2005, 12:29 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Todd2001SS
All is welcome, there are no folks that I have run into that think they are better that someone else.
Yeah, that only happens at big shows like Colby. I still can't believe that guy came up to me and said us newer F-bodies didn't belong there because we weren't "vintage." Hey ********... got news for ya. It wasn't a "vintage only" show!

Ryan made a good point then though... should have asked him where his car was.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:59 AM
12 Second Club

Where is Colby, I may be going to an all vette gathering in Southern Oregon that weekend...
Everett WA, about 20 minutes north of Seattle
Old 05-12-2005, 07:56 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rokko
barely.
You kill me Ricky.....

If the weather holds I'm sure we will be somewhere Bobby. They are calling for a chance of showers Sat, so who knows. Quiznos is "our" hangout. But Clearview gets a nice mix. And there are usually a few Stang owners around for Eric to irritate.

Check here Sat morning to see what we have going on. And if you come, call my cell & I will tell you where people are & how to get there. 425-501-4305 if you deleted it

As for the Colby *****, I had forgotten all about him Jason. It's true our cars are new, but it aint like we just bought them & drove them over. Some of our cars will compete with just about any vintage muscle car on any level. True, my car will never be quite as cool as my brothers 55 Bel Air. But it's faster. And Sardogs car isn't as pretty as that 650hp Saleen. But I bet it's faster. And your car.....

Z06s & Vipers are cool enough stock to hang at any show. IMO

Last edited by WAHUSKER; 05-12-2005 at 08:04 AM.
Old 05-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
Yeah, that only happens at big shows like Colby. I still can't believe that guy came up to me and said us newer F-bodies didn't belong there because we weren't "vintage." Hey ********... got news for ya. It wasn't a "vintage only" show!

Ryan made a good point then though... should have asked him where his car was.
Usually at hang outs it doesn't, lol, some shows you get the quick walk by and a few smart a_ _ folks. That is life. Mentioning Colby, lol, a guy can up to me and said why do you have a miror showing your exhaust.."I replied do you see any other car with a chrome like polish on theirs" " I said some people apperciate detail" Them he bent down and sid it looked very nice.

I was brought up to keep my thoughts to myself if they are not good. Talking among friends quietly about someones car we may not like is fine but walking up to the owner and saying something bad is just wrong. Each has their own taste. Specially with Jason "vintage" my god it is an American muscle car and not stock. Where is a little respect.

Most really like seeing nice newer cars like ours, I am getting hung up now on the few big mouths.
Old 05-14-2005, 11:28 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

What's the plan?

It's kinda sprinkling here right now, but I usually get rain when the rest of the area doesn't... Thinking about getting teh PuRpL3 all cleaned up in case it gets nicer.
Old 05-14-2005, 12:07 PM
Tech Addict

It was raining here in the MLT when I got up today. Looks like it'll be a crapshoot??
Old 05-14-2005, 12:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Doppler is showing some light stuff around Lynnwood north, its cloudy but not raining her and the sun has come out 6 miles from the Clearview parking lot.

That could change later in the day of course...

Quick Reply: Everyone going to Quizno's on Sat????