Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Saw a 2004 LPE TT yesterday.

Old 10-10-2005, 03:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saw a 2004 LPE TT yesterday.

This was at our Corvette Cruise yesterday. But damn that thing looked and sounded mean.

Here are some other pics of the day:

(These were at Whidbey Island)

All in all it was a pretty good day tho. Only complaint would be, I would of rather eaten at hooters, than the country club. lol
Old 10-10-2005, 06:05 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tru_ice
... I would of rather eaten at hooters, than the country club. lol
That's the problem with Vette clubs... the controlling 75-80% are old folks that don't like seeing young girls wiggle by

Reminds me of why I let my local corvette club membership lapse...LOL
Old 10-10-2005, 06:50 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CHarris
That's the problem with Vette clubs... the controlling 75-80% are old folks that don't like seeing young girls wiggle by

Reminds me of why I let my local corvette club membership lapse...LOL
I was in a Corvette club in texas when I was stationed there and all but 3 guys were older definately well of folks. They didn't really talk much about there cars. More like a networking thing that derived from there cars......It was crap.

I stopped going........ It was too
Old 10-10-2005, 06:55 PM
10 Second Club

Rey or is it Ray? Anyway, you should have got way more pics of that car dude. You fucked up...........Engine, interior, etc. I'm gonna kill you if you don't have more than just the one photo.

Were there any 06 Z's there? Where is this meeting at? I'd like to go after I get my car back from Ellis, next time they have a meeting.

There is another Vette club around called the corvetteglassclub or something like that. I have been meaning to go check it out, but have been without my car and more interested in the drag strip........

Oh and I'm not really going to kill you................or am I.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:28 PM
10 Second Club

So many plastic toys all in a row....at least ONE of them was fast.

At least now we know where Mr Berry was......
Old 10-10-2005, 10:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

I agree, that's why I am not in any vette club, NO Drag Racing. Classicalglass is the vette club your talkin about Jon. I have been offered to join many times, but they really aren't into racing/hotrodding as I can tell.
So, NW F-Body, Hooters and Drag Racing, it doesn't get much better than that.
Rey, what club is this? I did notice a nice looking Silver Coupe in the middle of all the pics except one?
Robert
Old 10-10-2005, 11:03 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Robert56
I agree, that's why I am not in any vette club, NO Drag Racing. Classicalglass is the vette club your talkin about Jon. I have been offered to join many times, but they really aren't into racing/hotrodding as I can tell.
So, NW F-Body, Hooters and Drag Racing, it doesn't get much better than that.
Rey, what club is this? I did notice a nice looking Silver Coupe in the middle of all the pics except one?
Robert
Racing, and *******........can't beat it. Or.....uh.......it should be the other way around.

Sorry if I offended anyone.......

Yeah they saw me at Low's one day and wanted me to join. They look like a well organized group and the guy I spoke with was way cool.........Just not my cup of tea. Not that racing has been this season either.
Old 10-11-2005, 12:04 PM
TECH Addict

Wow, that thing does look tough. Did you ask him to line up with you so you could show him a better way to spend that kind of money? Actually Lingenfelter is not just a name but has some killer performance upgrades.
Old 10-11-2005, 12:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Very nice! Every day I'm falling more and more in love with the Vette's...I might just have to get me one of those
Old 10-11-2005, 12:50 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
So many plastic toys all in a row....at least ONE of them was fast.

At least now we know where Mr Berry was......
Nope, wasn't me. The last time I went with that group, we went to Mt. Rainer, Out of the 20 or so plastic cars, there was only one other M6 - the rest were automatics .

Not our style
Old 10-11-2005, 02:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NWDragRacer
Nope, wasn't me. The last time I went with that group, we went to Mt. Rainer, Out of the 20 or so plastic cars, there was only one other M6 - the rest were automatics .

Not our style
This was the MGCC club outting. Actually there were quite a few M6s out. I believe of the 25 cars out, 2 we ZR-1s, 5 were ZO6s, 6 were M6s (from the people I talked to), so not as bad as Don's experience, but nice ppl none the less.

I must say though, the average age of a Vette owner was well in the 40s, me and this other guy from Microsoft (23 brought down the average). So the sterotype about the Vette guys being old, seems accurate here.

Oh and BTW, mine's an A4 Don.
Old 10-11-2005, 03:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by tru_ice
This was the MGCC club outting. Actually there were quite a few M6s out. I believe of the 25 cars out, 2 we ZR-1s, 5 were ZO6s, 6 were M6s (from the people I talked to), so not as bad as Don's experience, but nice ppl none the less.

I must say though, the average age of a Vette owner was well in the 40s, me and this other guy from Microsoft (23 brought down the average). So the sterotype about the Vette guys being old, seems accurate here.

Oh and BTW, mine's an A4 Don.
Yep, lots of gray beards drive new vettes, that's ok though, I seem to be getting those gray pubic hairs on my face too.
Robert
Old 10-11-2005, 04:20 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Robert56
I seem to be getting those gray pubic hairs on my face too.
Robert

I hope those pubic hairs on your face are there because they are growing in..

J/K............Couldn't pass that one up.
Old 10-11-2005, 04:24 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by howierd42
Wow, that thing does look tough. Did you ask him to line up with you so you could show him a better way to spend that kind of money? Actually Lingenfelter is not just a name but has some killer performance upgrades.

Yeah, LPE does have some nice packages... but I've managed to exceed the power of their $15-18k H2 Package for about $8K. Leaves more than enough left over to buy the forged 402 shortblock whenever I need it. To think I'd only have a forged 364 if I'd gone with LPE...

LPE parts do have good resale value, too. Ask me how I know... LOL

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Saw a 2004 LPE TT yesterday.