Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 03:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Roll Call-drive away hunger

Just wanted to check in and see who all is attending tomorrow. Just a reminder

10:00 –10:15am - Drivers Meeting 272nd park and ride in Federal Way
10:15 – 11:00am - Drive Away Hunger!! End at the Fircrest Presbyterian Church
11:00 – 1:30pm - Drop Off donations, present some awards and have a late season show and shine getting to know the hundreds of members of the communities brought together by a common drive to defeat the desperate hunger situation many of the areas needy families are facing on a daily basis.

$1.00 entry fee for the car show, money also goes to the charity.

I for sure am going. I would love to meet up with some of you here in Bellevue and drive down to the park in ride. Let me know.

Thanks

Al
Old 10-21-2005, 03:52 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Me = working
Old 10-21-2005, 04:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in. Might be a few guys form our club showing up too.
Old 10-22-2005, 12:06 AM
TECH Addict

Did I miss something here? What is this? Where to meet? I don't have to be at work until noon so I might be able to at least cruise down their with you and drop off some food.

Last edited by howierd42; 10-22-2005 at 02:30 AM.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:30 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not a whole lot of people showing up to this one huh? I hope more of you will be able to make the toy run in Nov! Have a good weekend guys. If anybody wants to meet up to drive down there I live in Bellevue. PM me and I can give you my cell number. Have a good weekend guys.

Al
Old 10-22-2005, 12:05 PM
TECH Addict

Well, admittedly I did not even know this was happening until this post showed up (less than 20 hours before the event). I wanted to go and as it states in my user section I am in Kirkland so I would have liked to have met up with you and some of the other guys to drive down there. I just inherited a house full of food that I will never eat. Rather than throw it all away I thought this would be a great way to put it to use. Why didn't you post something sooner. (And don't point to the toy drive post because since I don't have any toys to get rid of I did not even read it until two minutes after I posted the above comments.) Are you going to post an event and then not stick around long enough to help people find it? Or offer to meet up with someone and then not even do that? I guess I don't need to take the food down to this event in order to get it to the food bank since a friend of mine works down there but I thought this might be fun. Well, I guess not afterall.