Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Roadster Show Results?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 08:10 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Roadster Show Results?

Well, how'd you guys do? Anyone win anything? Post up....
Old 03-05-2006, 09:40 PM
11 Second Club

Just pulled into the garage. It was a really great show. Lots of really nice cars. Congrats to Steve who took 3rd place in his class. Pro Touring. I took Runner-up in my class.Street Machine Coupe/Conv (Small block 1961 and up) Both were very competitive classes. I guess we should feel fortunate to have gotten a trophy at all. Overall it was a great experience, but one I would not want to prepare for every week. Now that it is over, Get me to the TRACK!!!!!!!!!. Oh yea, almost forgot to mention that we got to see Todd there and shoot the **** with him for a while. He looks real good, Been riding a bike a lot and lost like 40 lbs. He took a bunch of pictures he said he would post up. Also PSP won a big trophy, But I think he was the only one in his class!!!!
Old 03-05-2006, 10:05 PM
12 Second Club

Yes it was nice to see Todd for sure.

The Camaro Cruizers won a bunch of trophies, every car in their display one something and they got one for club display. Pretty good group of guys and they have a Hooters in Tacoma we going to have to make some south runs this year.

The awards were pretty cool they had photos of the cars as they called out the awards.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats guys, cars looked awesome! Doug and Steve, you guys did such a great job getting your cars ready for the show... you guys did us proud.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Tech Addict

It was great seeing you guys. Your cars looked awesome

Congrats on winning, those were well deserved trophies. I was as excited as you guys were. It is a once in a life experience being able to have your car there on display. I am glad I had the chance to share the moment with you guys.

Again congrats to Steve, Doug, and Ray.
Old 03-05-2006, 11:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Glad you guys did good! Great Job!

BTW did they make a class for PSP? Like goddy, crappy , ruined vette class?

Hey Todd!
Old 03-06-2006, 12:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Congratulations guys! You deserved to win!
Old 03-06-2006, 01:04 AM
TECH Addict

I really expected you guys to take home the gold. I guess you need to invest in the PSP display tactics if you want to win anything .

Glad you had a good time displaying and rubbing elbows though. That is worth the work anyway.
Old 03-06-2006, 04:38 AM
Teching In

Congrats guys.
Old 03-06-2006, 04:58 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by howierd42
I really expected you guys to take home the gold.
Actually 3rd is where I would have placed my car if I was doing the judging in my class. The 71 Challenger 426 Hemi Vert also received a best paint award, The 68 Challenger was built by Pure Vision a Mopar builder that has been featured on Rides.

The big dog cars on the front row all took home multiple awards and some nice cash prizesas well. How could you pick a winner out of that group????

Next year we need to do a club display under NW F-bodies, we can make our display look like th drag strip, cars going though the traps, staged, in the water box, and in the staging lanes.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:35 AM
10 Second Club

CONGRATS GUYS!!! Well deserved! I could have eaten off the bottoms of your cars. The competition in that show is VERY tough. To win ANYTHING is quite an acomplishment IMO. To date 3 cars from our little group has gone, and we have a 1st, 2nd & 3rd place trophy. Not bad, not bad at all. Again, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2006, 05:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Steve Goodwin
Yes it was nice to see Todd for sure.

The Camaro Cruizers won a bunch of trophies, every car in their display one something and they got one for club display. Pretty good group of guys and they have a Hooters in Tacoma we going to have to make some south runs this year.

The awards were pretty cool they had photos of the cars as they called out the awards.
Thanks, Steve, for the kind words about our Club and congrats to you and Doug on your trophies at the SRS! Hope to see you guys around at the Car Shows again this year!