LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Northwest Members (https://ls1tech.com/forums/northwest-members-66/)
-   -   Kirkland Classic Hooter Show... Car Show (https://ls1tech.com/forums/northwest-members/546665-kirkland-classic-hooter-show-car-show.html)

DrEvyl 07-26-2006 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Rokko
YES we do. Let's get it set up shall we.....I gotta hankerin for a buffalo chicken sammich.

July 29th, August 4th or 5th?

Yeah, the 29th is not a good day since there's a few shows that weekend. I'm gonna be doing final prep on the Formula for the all-Pontiac show that day I think. I still haven't even washed the car, and I have a lot of polishing to do... Spent 3 days just on the front wheel wells... man, if I wanna make this car look good for a show, I'm gonna have to spend like a month cleaning it.

The chrome bird overlay looks freakin kickass on that carbon fiber lid, though.

Rokko 07-26-2006 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by 99LSS1
I don't think there will be any interest in this except for you and me Mark. :secret2: I guess we will have to take care of them all by ourselves!!! :D

Haaaaaahahaha. That'll take all of 5 minutes! :jest:

Rokko 07-26-2006 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by DrEvyl
Yeah, the 29th is not a good day since there's a few shows that weekend. I'm gonna be doing final prep on the Formula for the all-Pontiac show that day I think. I still haven't even washed the car, and I have a lot of polishing to do... Spent 3 days just on the front wheel wells... man, if I wanna make this car look good for a show, I'm gonna have to spend like a month cleaning it.

The chrome bird overlay looks freakin kickass on that carbon fiber lid, though.

That's why I don't enter car shows. Too much friggin work and our cars don't get shit for respect at them. Unless it's a F-body specific show, even then the first gens get most of the attention.

Robert56 07-26-2006 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Not on the 29th. I will be cleaning the car for a show Sunday (I hope). But the 4th or 5th works.

They need to have her out front of the Army Recruiting office! :judge:

I was thinking I would ask Francesca what she (& maybe her little camo buddy) would want to do a shoot with our cars. Thinking that many of us would be willing to pay a few bucks to get a pic of her / them with our cars. Might even submit a NW F-body thing to a mag. And if enough of us pitched in say $20 she / they should be interested.

Find some nice scenic overlook, or spend a day cleaning up Don's garage (funny how I volunteer you for shit eh buddy?) or somthing like that. Any interest?

Man, I am in. Been wanting to get some pics of car and of the lovely beauty. Maybe a new thread, as i am sure more than a few would be interested.
Robert

99LSS1 07-30-2006 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by 99LSS1
OK kids photos are uplaoded even the pictures of the "hotties"
Enjoy
Moira

2006 Kirkland Car show

Here you go Mark!!! :hump: http://community.webshots.com/photo/...59975476JANnIV

WAHUSKER 07-30-2006 06:24 PM

That's disgusting.....we GOTTA get those 2 to do a shoot with our cars!!!

HitmanLSX 07-30-2006 06:52 PM

Just as a reminder I just got back in contact with emily, the girl from colby. And the girl on the left in that group of 4 happens to be the cousin of one of the guys I used to work with at Carter Subaru :) Dunno about camo girl. And Francesca seemed interested in having shots done with the cars last time I talked to her.

Robert56 07-31-2006 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by rookiels1
Just as a reminder I just got back in contact with emily, the girl from colby. And the girl on the left in that group of 4 happens to be the cousin of one of the guys I used to work with at Carter Subaru :) Dunno about camo girl. And Francesca seemed interested in having shots done with the cars last time I talked to her.

Lets do it?
Robert