Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Seahawk Tix

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 02:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Seahawk Tix

I usually go to a game each year and would like to go see the Minnesota game in October but am having trouble finding decent tix at a reasonable price......anyone have any suggestions where to look? I just need 2. Preferably in the area that is covered and that allows access to the indoor food court.

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:09 PM
12 Second Club

Sell your black and yellow gear already?
Old 08-16-2006, 03:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by rookiels1
Sell your black and yellow gear already?

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO but since I don't live in Pittsburgh, I try to go to a live game at least once a year......and that means going to a 'Hawks game. Besides, the girl I am seeing wants to go since she has never been to an NFL game......I have been a Steeler fan ever since I can remember (4 yrs old give or take) and that will NEVER change. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a live game of some other team every now & then. Heck, I even went to an AFL2 game in Everett a couple months ago.
Old 08-16-2006, 04:41 PM
TECH Veteran

ebay sucks for tickets in a decent price range, I remember something about a Hawk's message board for season ticket holders where you can get better deals.
Check on that, you are a season holder for a long time, right?
Old 08-16-2006, 05:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by GEARHED
ebay sucks for tickets in a decent price range, I remember something about a Hawk's message board for season ticket holders where you can get better deals.
Check on that, you are a season holder for a long time, right?
Uuuuhhhhhh yeah, I have only lived here for about 14 months but have been a Hawks season ticket holder for 26 yrs.
Old 08-16-2006, 05:58 PM
TECH Resident

Plus if you were a Season ticket holder you wouldn't be looking for tickets right now!
Old 08-16-2006, 06:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 1BAD95Z
Plus if you were a Season ticket holder you wouldn't be looking for tickets right now!
I am so tired that I didn't even catch that. Good one Steph.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yea I am looking for tickets either the 6th or th 12th of Nov, For my husband's birthday closes I can come is club seats at about $335 each for tickets. Sorry but I guess I am going to have to get him something else.

Ebay is the only way I guess but they are just as bad
Old 08-16-2006, 11:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Rottluver
Uuuuhhhhhh yeah, I have only lived here for about 14 months but have been a Hawks season ticket holder for 26 yrs.
Thought the family were long time holders of tickets? Seems a few folks are long timers but since last year there is no way to pry them from their cold, dead fingers.

not that I've tried, just heard about it
Old 08-17-2006, 12:33 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was lucky enough to get a season ticket this year... made the call to get on the list the week after the Super Bowl. I just knew this kind of situation would pop up, and I wouldn't be able to go to even one game at a reasonable price.

Too bad I only have one ticket, otherwise I'd offer to work out a deal for a game... but my buddy owns the other seat, and I know he's going to every game.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:38 AM
TECH Addict

I almost got a seat...
Old 08-18-2006, 10:18 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Thought the family were long time holders of tickets? Seems a few folks are long timers but since last year there is no way to pry them from their cold, dead fingers.

not that I've tried, just heard about it
Not my family, they have only been up here for 5 years......long time property owners (late 80's/early 90's) but not 'Hawks season tix. Me thinks you have me confused with someone else. We have gotten tix and gone to many games, but never had (nor do we want) season tix. The folks are from Chicago originally and my Dad is a diehard Bears fan. Go figure.
Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
I was lucky enough to get a season ticket this year... made the call to get on the list the week after the Super Bowl. I just knew this kind of situation would pop up, and I wouldn't be able to go to even one game at a reasonable price.

Too bad I only have one ticket, otherwise I'd offer to work out a deal for a game... but my buddy owns the other seat, and I know he's going to every game.
Congrats on getting a season ticket of any kind, even just one. I know the waiting list in Pittsburgh is into numerous decades.

I was more just looking for a place to look (online, etc) that sells them........going thru the Hawks website is a pain in the *** and they claim to not have any. Not the end of the world, just wanted to take the girlie and catch a live game this year again.........we shall see.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Rott- I will check to see what i can get!!! what do you want to spend about where do you want to sit??

Brad
Old 08-22-2006, 10:58 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by B-RAD2
Rott- I will check to see what i can get!!! what do you want to spend about where do you want to sit??

Brad
Usually try for tix that have access to the huge-*** lounbge/restaurant area and are covered.......last time I went we sat in CLB210 which is more or less what I am looking for........need 2 tix and would like to keep it under $300 each. The more under that the better obviously.

Quick Reply: Seahawk Tix