Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Magic

Old 12-07-2006, 12:43 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Magic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv84yiVLc4M

Someone tell me how this works, because my head is about to explode!
Old 12-07-2006, 10:18 AM
TECH Resident

I would love to know how they did that. Her hair even changes colors...amazing stuff for sure!
Old 12-07-2006, 10:34 AM
TECH Addict

I have seen magicians do one change of clothes like that but never several. That was amazingly cool.
Old 12-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

pretty cool, reversable dresses for some and others they step into them. Some might also have some type of color activation and some typoe of color transfer as well not sure. But you can see them making careful planned movements into some of the props.

The first one is easy. She's wearing a robe and takes it off.

2nd one she steps into the dress as shes going behind the panel and it most likely covers the one she had on.

3rd one she holds up the dress while she steps into the one in the bag. It goes over the dress she has on.

4th one the hoop, same thing you can see him attaching something in the back for her. She stepped into the dress when she got into the hoop. The my guess is velcro and a string do the rest.

They are really good at what they are doing. But you have to remember they are far away from the crowd and judges so they can get away with things. Still very cool.

ANd I'm certainly not an expert on magic that juest my guess to what they are doing. I could be totaly wrong

Last edited by 99blancoSS; 12-07-2006 at 11:35 AM.

Search this Thread