Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Got my number for Pacific, any test-n-tune takers?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 07:35 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got my number for Pacific, any test-n-tune takers?

Sorry we missed the Bremerton race this weekend, we had a prior commitment to see my friend motorcycle race at Pacific. However, remembering what was said at the PNWCC meet last weekend, we went and bought a number for our 1999 Z28 Convertible. So, at Pacific we are now known as #800. ;-)

They said this Wednesday was a test-n-tune session at Pacific (although the race gudie they gave me said otherwise). Anybody know for sure if there is a test-n-tune? If so, anybody want to go?
Old 05-06-2007, 07:42 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

This Wednesday is listed as an "Import / Sport Compact" test & tune... in other words, it's an Imports Only day.. So they won't let you in with a Camaro. I don't even think they'd let me in with my GTO. It tends to typically be a "ricer day" pretty much.

Many of us are goingto be at Pacific Raceways on Friday night for the next CCC race, though, and we'll be at Bremerton on Saturday as well.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:45 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, that's what my flyer said also. I guess they were confused at the track. Ok, we will see you there on Friday then. And we'll see if I still remember how to drag race. :-P