Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Finger prints came back we caught him what now ??

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 05:40 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finger prints came back we caught him what now ??

If you all remember a while back someone poored sugar in my brake system and power steering causing over $4,000.00 in damage, well just found out the fingerprints taken from the evidence and from my car came back and they belong to my ex wives husband. now what to do since he, as well as my ex, her kid, and my two kids live in my house right now.

~Guy
Old 05-31-2007, 05:51 PM
TECH Addict

So he hates you pretty bad, but he lives in your house...?
Old 05-31-2007, 06:21 PM
Staging Lane

Kick his *** out and take him to court with the evidence... the kids can stay... so can the ex if shes hot...
Old 05-31-2007, 07:06 PM
On The Tree

JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-31-2007, 07:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Confront the piece of garbage. how weak and cowardly to do something like that instead of telling you to your face how he really feels. Sorry to hear this, what a bad situation for all. Really though, probably have to think about the kids first, and deal with garbage man later.
Robert
Old 05-31-2007, 07:30 PM
TECH Regular

Im cool with her leaving too (my current gf is WAY hoter) but she has custody of my kids which is the only reason they are in my house. I am thinking I will go for custody and then boot them all out except my 2 kids. they have been living off me for over a year now. it hella sucks *** but they have me in a spot between the kids being involved and then theres the whole they have to have a 30 day written eviction and then I will have to take them to court and then have them removed by the police. I already have tried to tell them to leave and this is how it will go I am completely certain. in fact it he has let me know this is what I will have to do to get them to leave. apparantly he has been in this situation before. ~Guy
Old 05-31-2007, 07:36 PM
12 Second Truck Club

This is some Jerry Springer $hit if I ever saw it!
Old 05-31-2007, 07:40 PM
On The Tree

jerry springer indeed lol
Old 05-31-2007, 11:11 PM
Teching In

This sounds like a huge mess in the making!
Is it possible to get a no-contact order for him, thus forcing him out of the house and away from you? This will cause her to make a choice. You may be able to use this situation against him towards custody as he, being the person who did this, has no business with your kids in his home if this is the way he acts towards you and your property.

In fact, since he's living at your place, this sounds like it may potentially fall under domestic violence portions of the law. If he was living in your house and is a step-father to your kids, there may be a link. If nothing else, you may need to consult an attorney as to the best way to go with things.

As far as the prints on the evidence go, I would think that the police department could build a criminal case from that, assuming that none of the items where his prints were ID'd are those which he would have legitimate access to possess. By this I mean; did he ever have legitimate access to your vehicle during the time that this happened? What about the evidence? If he was living in your house, and the evidence was from items that came from your house; then he'd have legitimate access to them. If those items of evidence weren't from your house (which sounds more likely, if he was trying to not be obvious), then that adds a lot more weight.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Throw his *** in jail and file a restraining order against him

OH YEAH call Jerry
Old 05-31-2007, 11:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Dude beat his *** or be a wuse, How tough a choice is that ?
Old 05-31-2007, 11:43 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Danger731
Dude beat his *** or be a wuse, How tough a choice is that ?

Yup nothing like being the only guy in the house paying the bills and getting tossed in jail so he can live in your house while you pay for it
Old 06-01-2007, 12:39 AM
TECH Regular

sorry man, but i don't know whether he's dummer for going out front to mess with your car, or you for letting him live under your roof. Jerry Springer would **** a boulder.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:45 AM
TECH Addict

Can I borrow $100?

Okay seriously... press charges. They'll take him out for you if you call the police. Especially when you tell them he did the other gas trick and has just now threatened you with physical violence. No way does he get to stay when its not his house and he's the irrational/violent one. Tell him you just hooked up with the exwife again while he wasn't around. Tell him you did it 27 times when he wasn't
around. Tell him something [insert filty idea here] that only he would know about her so he's definitely pissed. Then call the policia

If you don't get rid of the bastard I seriously would like $100. I'll never pay it back... either. Because if you won't kick the dead beats *** or at least kick him out of the house you'll never really hassle me about the $100 either

Not really trying to be an ***... but I want to illustrate the situation clearly.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:17 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CHarris
Can I borrow $100?

Okay seriously... press charges. They'll take him out for you if you call the police. Especially when you tell them he did the other gas trick and has just now threatened you with physical violence. No way does he get to stay when its not his house and he's the irrational/violent one. Tell him you just hooked up with the exwife again while he wasn't around. Tell him you did it 27 times when he wasn't
around. Tell him something [insert filty idea here] that only he would know about her so he's definitely pissed. Then call the policia

If you don't get rid of the bastard I seriously would like $100. I'll never pay it back... either. Because if you won't kick the dead beats *** or at least kick him out of the house you'll never really hassle me about the $100 either

Not really trying to be an ***... but I want to illustrate the situation clearly.

listen to this guy dude, hes right.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:08 AM
Launching!

JERRY JERRY JERRY

You might better off leaving them all in the house, with the bills, and gettting a fresh start somewhere else. Prolly be less painful in the long run..

But charge his *** for the crime, settle out of court if he takes your ex, leaves the kids, and GTFO

Ken
Old 06-01-2007, 10:43 AM
12 Second Club

I'm sorry about your situation, but I can NOT believe that you live with your ex and her husband. That is just a bad situation to begin with, then it also puts some confusion of the kids.

What I would do is SUE his ***, and also show his actions to the judge. They might let you have your kids, showing what kind of man your kids are hanging out with. I would sue for a grand or two over the damage, for "suffering".

Either way, get their *** out of YOUR house.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dock Rocker
This is some Jerry Springer $hit if I ever saw it!

Would definately look at getting them out of the house, can't be good for you or the kids, and no telling what else he will screw with.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:21 AM
Pathological Modifier

Sorry to say but, in my personal opinion, you're a ******* looser to have your ex-wife and her new husband living with you. You are inviting things exactly like this to happen by not dealing with this situation. Get yourself some closure get them out of the house or yourself out of the house and move on.

Then press charges.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:10 PM
10 Second Club

Starve your pit bull for a week & then ask him to take it for a walk (after you slip a steak into his pocket). What a chicken-****....