Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Rear end not lined up?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 01:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Rear end not lined up?

I was cleaning the car the other day and noticed that my tires (or rear end maybe) don't line up the same on both sides. My driver side sits in about an inch and the passenger side sits out almost that much. Is this normal? There anyway to adjust it? I haven't looked up the skirt to see if something could be loose, it seems to drive fine and don't remember it being out of wack at any point in the past.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:47 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is your car lowered? (normal if yes) Do you have an adj pan hard bar? (the only way to center it again) Provided nothing is broken or bent of course....
Old 06-18-2007, 02:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Is your car lowered? (normal if yes) Do you have an adj pan hard bar? (the only way to center it again) Provided nothing is broken or bent of course....
I was wondering about something being bent. As far as I can tell the car isn't lowered, I got the big gap in the rear fenderwell. Will look at getting a pan hard bar I suppose. Probably should invest in more suspension goodies anyway so the wife has a easier time launching the car at the track.
Old 06-19-2007, 01:01 AM
TECH Addict

Mine was way off too. I don't remember if it was like that from the factory but definately after it was lowered (even with relocation brackets) it was off and only an adjustible panhard bar put it back to center.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by howierd42
Mine was way off too. I don't remember if it was like that from the factory but definately after it was lowered (even with relocation brackets) it was off and only an adjustible panhard bar put it back to center.

X2 Definately look into the adj. PHB
Old 06-19-2007, 01:58 PM
TECH Regular

ditto.....

Quick Reply: Rear end not lined up?