Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

What is up everybody

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 08:45 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default What is up everybody

Hey guys. Just want to say hello, from the other side of the water. I just resently moved to Bremerton, and that is why I haven't been on much. Yeah I know, it suck *** being not more then 15 minutes from a track now, and I don't have a car to run. But fear not, I will be at the track after this winter. But not in the conventional vehicle. I am looking into getting an 88-91 Honda Civic. I know, I know, it's a damn import. But hey, I've always loved the looks of them (when they are NOT riced, no after market bumpers, nothing, just lowered), and they are cheap. I mean really cheap. I want to do some sort of a motor swap this winter if I get one. Nothing outrageous, just something with a little more pep. But after I get my 2 years done, and am hopefully working for someone full time (no more temp ****), then I think that a BRAND NEW Camaro is just what the doctor will order. I have to admit it, totalling my car is actually turning out to be a really good thing, this way I am gonna be able to go to college. But I still want to make out to the track next year, and race for NW F-body, even if its with an import.