Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Well neighbors don't like the new sound..

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 10:25 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Well neighbors don't like the new sound..

Lol, the smorning I woke up, got a shower, and dressed, walked outside, started the car so it would warm up some, and my next door neighbor the one that turned me in for having two boxers that were over 25lbs, came out and started ripping me a new one.... She said she was trying to sleep and couldn't due to my car being so loud.

Well a little history about her first, before I get to much further.

Like mentioned above She turned me in when I got my two boxers one was a pup, and the other, a family was moving over seas, so I took him, and I loved him, he was great with kids, never barked at the neighbors, or **** in there yards, you get the picture.

Well she has a white mutt, that is around 50 lbs, that loves to bark at the kids, and growl at the older people, I have kicked the dog once for growling at me while I was holding my at that time 6 month old son. She seen the whole thing and that was a big scene. lol. Well since she decided to turn me in for me having my two dogs, I told them if I had to get rid of mine, she would need to get rid of hers.

Well that was almost 4 months ago, I got rid of mine 5 days after I got the notice, and she still has hers..

Well as she was out side this morning yelling about my car being to loud, I told her to shut her mouth, because if she keeps it up, she won't have a pooch any more. Because the next time it growls at me or my kids I will kill it, and or I will just turn here in again, and they will be looking for a new place to live. Well she stopped yelling and stomped her feet and headed back for the house, well as she was getting ready to go back in side, I yelled to her, and said get some ear plugs if it bothers you this much.

But the thing I don't get is, She said she was trying to sleep, and she was fully dressed, with makeup on and everything, And I know for a fact that within a 3 to 5 minute span she did not get out of bed, got her hair done, and make up on within that time frame.

Sorry for the long rant.

Lane
Old 02-25-2008, 10:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

you must live in an apartment complex....

sorry for your misfortune....be careful or you might find your tires slashed.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:36 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

She's just looking for anything to be a dick about. But I'd make sure your within legal limits because she sounds like she'll try and get you busted.

Back to the dog thing ... whats this about having two dogs over 25lbs? what law is that? DO you live in an apt complex or something?
Old 02-25-2008, 11:10 AM
11 Second Club

I live in Navy housing. they are town houses....

Well really the state of Washington really can't do anything to me, unless they look up the laws for Az. And if that is the case I am still golden, My car is registered in a podunk town in Southeast Az, no emmissions were I come from. The wife has been pulled over twice so far, about my exhaust here, but all they can do is warn me.

And I am respectfull about driving around my neighbor hood, I don't rev the engine, I don't hot rod it at all.

Now the video that I made and posted just here recently, I did lightly tap on it, but it was around 7, 10:00 is the hour for quiet hour around here...
Old 02-25-2008, 11:30 AM
Launching!

I will drive by open downpipeS tonight and put it on the 2 step for ya. She won't think yours is loud anymore.

Last edited by NVME; 02-25-2008 at 01:10 PM.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lane, I'll come by when I get my junk finished. 5" open downpipe will even make Eric cry...

Marty
Old 02-25-2008, 11:44 AM
11 Second Club

Lol, please do, I won't mind...

Man I am going to have to figure something out, I need to get some more go fast goodies, so I can atleast be the camera car trailing behind. lol
Old 02-25-2008, 12:22 PM
Banned

Sounds like she's bored. Is she good looking ?..lol Maybe she just needs a visit from Rico Suave....LMAO!

To borrow a line from a good movie and song.. "what we have here is failure to communicate, some peope you just cant reach. "

I guess I'm the last person that should be handing out advice in this situation..lol

IF she wont listen to kind reasoning and you cant kill her with kindness then you just have to ignore her as best you can I guess. I would try and talk and if that doesnt work not much you can do about it except try to ignore them and not let them bother you.

Throwing gas on the fire isnt the way to put it out, although they do use back burns and explosions sometimes...lol
Old 02-25-2008, 12:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS

IF she wont listen to kind reasoning and you cant kill her with kindness then you just have to ignore her as best you can I guess.
This is one of my faves. Bake her some cookies lane and then give her a big ole apology. If she is still angry, wave and smile and thank her every chance you get for her being such a great neighbor.

Marty
Old 02-25-2008, 01:26 PM
TECH Veteran

Naw Marty, giving her another puppy would really be killing her with kindess
Old 02-25-2008, 01:49 PM
11 Second Club

Ha ha, thats pretty funny...

I would not touch this girl with a ten foot pole.... lol even if I was single, and drunk..
Old 02-25-2008, 02:00 PM
Banned

hahahahahaha, wish I could say the same... but truth be told in my younger days when I was drunk anything was fair game....LMAO just call me Spicy McHaggis....., ahem back then of course...
Old 02-25-2008, 02:10 PM
On The Tree

LOL.... invite a bunch of your car friends over and have a burnout contest in front of her house. It will eventually teach her that things could be worse if she doesn't play nice. I know this from experience.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Would just be careful of the car, especially if it is parked outside. Something happens to it, you more than likely know who it is but no prooving it. I would even tape the car in the driveway the next couple nights as crazy and paranoid as it sounds.

The dog threat can also come into play as a threat if she wants to get real crazy. What time was it this all took place anyway? There is a time that it is open game IIRC. In our area I think after 8AM - 9PM anything really goes, best just to be a little courteous to the neighbors cause who knows how long you will be there. In your case though sounds like it isn't something permanent.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:47 PM
11 Second Club

No its not permanent.

Well the dog thing happened about 3 to 4 months ago. My dogs were fine, it was her's who was acting up. She turned me and my dogs in after I kicked hers for growling at me and my kid. I told her the next time it happened I won't stop with just one kick... Her and her husband didn't like that Idea, But what is really funny, is it is always her that confronts me. The husband won't even come out of the house if I am outside... lol

I don't think I am that scary of a person. ha ha. Atleast I dont try to be.
Old 02-25-2008, 03:05 PM
TECH Regular

You just need another moment where she comes out screaming, but this time is greeted by about 5-6 more f-bodies sitting outside the house. She'll shut the hell up and go back inside out of fear.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:19 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

AH the joys of on post housing. It has been years and I still do not miss it

Car Party at Lanes House!
Old 02-26-2008, 08:36 AM
Banned

I could bring the Kia and some McDonalds trays.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:44 AM
10 Second Club

I remember the first time I fired my car up with open headers & it rattled stuff off the shelves inside our house. And then my cop neighbor came over & asked me to do a burnout in front of my house. Different strokes I guess.....
Old 02-26-2008, 09:50 AM
TECH Resident

i think shes telling you, you need to order dual 3" cutouts. that or just run open headers. my favorite is just doing a big nasty brake torque in her driveway. but thats just me...