Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Amazing how things change... cars may be safe

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 10:53 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Amazing how things change... cars may be safe

Just thought I'd throw out an update on my situation...

It's looking like there's finally an light at the end of the tunnel here... all I have to do is make it through April and the 'Birds aren't going anywhere... and I think if I really push it I can make it that long.

It looks like my ex-GF has finally decided to bite the bullet and buy me out of the house here in North Bend... deal closes at the end of April. So not only does that get me out of the woods, but it also gets me out of this house away from her and on my own again. I can't even articulate how awesome that is gonna be.

Nothing has panned out on the job front yet... I have a couple of leads that look real good at Microsoft, but still nothing that is definite. I'm not really counting anything, as I've already been sure I was gonna get 3 jobs that didn't pan out.

Funny, though.. I have been having the time of my life being out of work even though I'm flat broke all the time.. LOL I met a really cool chick at the end of February, and things are getting pretty serious. This girl is really awesome, and she's definitely gonna be hanging around for a while... she loves the cars, and even wants to come to the track with me to check it out.

It's so funny how in the middle of complete disaster something like that can come out of it.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats Zeke!! Glad to hear.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congratz! It would have been a sad day to see the trifecta broken up.
Old 03-22-2008, 01:35 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Crisisman
Congratz! It would have been a sad day to see the trifecta broken up.
Well, the Trifecta is about to be broken up, that is a definite... I'm going to be selling my GTO at the end of April, gotta get something I can use to haul music equipment with. I love my GTO, but it really falls short there... so it's gotta go.

Some old lady backed into me this morning, too.. so it's gonna have to have a repaint on the noise before it goes..

Probably going to replace it with something small that gets good gas mileage but still has a lot of cargo space. Whatever it is, it probably won't be purple, so that will break up the trio.

Last edited by DrEvyl; 03-22-2008 at 04:00 AM.
Old 03-22-2008, 01:49 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by DrEvyl
Whatever it is, it probably won't be purple, so that will break up the trio.
That will make baby pandas cry
Old 03-22-2008, 11:11 PM
TECH Addict

Sorry to see the Goat go but you have to do what you have to do.

Don't get too high on MS. I thought I had a couple of "good leads" too but they told me they were looking for new blood, not people trying to get back into the industry. I am sorry I ever left now.