TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^^ LMAO wow thats funny
Old 12-09-2008, 05:58 PM
10 Second Club

Default Judge gives 7-year-old right to decide

Judge gives 7-year-old right to decide
Seattle, WA (AP) - A seven-year old boy was at the center of a King County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her.

When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him!

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Seattle Seahawks football team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:22 PM
11 Second Club

Lmfao.. thats pretty good.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:34 PM
12 Second Club

My team is sucking this year and won't make play offs but.......

GO JAGS!!!!
Old 01-10-2009, 10:41 PM
11 Second Club

So after tonight.... Do you guys still beleive we are a shitty team?????????

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Eat Crow bitches!!!!!!!

Now on too the next milestone.... Crossin fingers!!!!
Old 01-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by crazylane

Jake Delhomme straight lost the game. You'll all be screaming "They are who we thought they were!!!!" eventually.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

They did play great no doubt about that. I was even hoping they win. Next week will be the test for them though. It must feel pretty good to be a Cardinals fan. Good luck.
Old 01-11-2009, 12:25 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 5SiX1
Jake Delhomme straight lost the game. You'll all be screaming "They are who we thought they were!!!!" eventually.
Ha ha ha ha.. Ya.. The Defense had no part in there Awesome run game they had this game either. Or maybe Our O didn't pass/rush the ball that good either...

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
They did play great no doubt about that. I was even hoping they win. Next week will be the test for them though. It must feel pretty good to be a Cardinals fan. Good luck.

Thanks man... BUT!!! Everyone said this game was suppose to be a wash for Az!!! 9.5 point spread?? lol.... Soooooo We are suppose to see about the next game, to tell if we are legit?

And yes... It does feel great. FINALLY!!
Old 01-11-2009, 12:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks man... BUT!!! Everyone said this game was suppose to be a wash for Az!!! 9.5 point spread?? lol.... Soooooo We are suppose to see about the next game, to tell if we are legit?

And yes... It does feel great. FINALLY!!
Just saying that next week the teams are better, IMO, and they will be better prepared than the Panthers were. The Panthers smelled an easy win and it backfired. Next week the team will realize that the Cardinals are not to be taken lightly. They played great and I hope it continues, I hate both of the teams they could possibly play. I'd love to see them in the Superbowl. We'll see what happens next week but I am hoping they play the Eagles because I don't think they could beat the Giants.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:50 AM
11 Second Club

Ya I know what you are saying. I really hope Philly wins aswell.. That way we can play them at home.. The G-men when we played this last time was an outstanding game.. Almost had them. We held there run as well... But If we have to play them, that means it will be on there turf... And the Cards hate Cold weather..
Old 01-11-2009, 03:35 AM
Launching!

Ha ha ha ha.. Ya.. The Defense had no part in there Awesome run game they had this game either. Or maybe Our O didn't pass/rush the ball that good either...
The Az corners weren't jumping routes, DelHomme was making terrible reads, plain and simple. throwing in to double, triple coverage sometimes, not leading his throws, etc. Carolina was only able to run the ball the first series, the rest of the time they were too far behind to dedicate to the run. Delhomme simply took them out of the game. I really wasn't impressed with Az's running game, Carolina's D was just plain tired toward the end. With the numbers Az put up, you wouldn't think the score would be so lopsided, but it all goes back to Delhomme trying to squeeze the ball into impossible lanes. O well, I bet on the Ravens winnin it all, so i'm still somewhat happy
Old 01-12-2009, 03:22 PM
11 Second Club

Are you serious??? Triple coverage??? I seen double, but only a hand full of times..

Poor offensive plays are a result from great Defensive plays... Az D's stepped up again this game... Panthers have two of the best rushers in the league, and we stopped them...(75yds allowed) Which resulted in Delhomme trying to air it out, but could not get the job done.. So in a way you are right,, He sucked that game.. But Az's D had a lot to do with him sucking.

Smith is argueably the best WR in the NFL.... How many catches and/or throws did he get??? Not very many, thats for sure. We put DRC on him, with some help from Hood every once in awhile, and that was enough to let the Panthers know not to even try...

Az doesn't need to have a great running game. All they need to do is show a threat that they can run, and it sets up there awesome Air game..

Also we went for 145 yds rushing... How can you not be impressed by that?? For a team, that hardly ever even considers the run.. Thats not to shabby.

Anyway you look at it, we controlled that game... 39:49<ToP AZ... 20:11<<Carolina...)
Old 01-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Launching!

Are you serious??? Triple coverage??? I seen double, but only a hand full of times..

Poor offensive plays are a result from great Defensive plays... Az D's stepped up again this game... Panthers have two of the best rushers in the league, and we stopped them...(75yds allowed) Which resulted in Delhomme trying to air it out, but could not get the job done.. So in a way you are right,, He sucked that game.. But Az's D had a lot to do with him sucking.

Smith is argueably the best WR in the NFL.... How many catches and/or throws did he get??? Not very many, thats for sure. We put DRC on him, with some help from Hood every once in awhile, and that was enough to let the Panthers know not to even try...

Az doesn't need to have a great running game. All they need to do is show a threat that they can run, and it sets up there awesome Air game..

Also we went for 145 yds rushing... How can you not be impressed by that?? For a team, that hardly ever even considers the run.. Thats not to shabby.

Anyway you look at it, we controlled that game... 39:49<ToP AZ... 20:11<<Carolina...)
again, all to Delhomme having the worst game of his career... and yes, there was tons of triple coverage on Steve Smith and a couple of times on Muhammad. Regardless, they gave it away. The only team i hate more than the cardinals is the stEAlers. So if both the Eagles and Ravens choke this week, and you fools get into the bowl, Warner had better have another 350+ yard game because I wanna see them suffer. Anyway, good luck against those Eagle blitz packages, we all know you'll need it.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

go Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck to your NFC west teams next year, those niners are going head hunting 2009

Quick Reply: Seahawks are looking good!!!!!