Other Special Events Gatherings | Shows | Cruises

Do you attend/promote a car show in your area?

Old 06-20-2009, 09:38 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do you attend/promote a car show in your area?

We just launched a 100% free national car show registry called www.carshowfinder.org

Being a Muscle car enthusiast myself, I loved to stroll around local car shows on Saturday night. Problem was that it was never easy to find the event dates and locations easily. Sure I knew of the regular shows in my area, but never knew when a new event had been organized.

So I created a Car Show website were you can promote your Auto Show for free to a national and local audience. Visitors to the site can search for events local to them by state or city. Promoters can simply create an account with nothing more than an email address and password, from there they can add as many car show events as they like.

If you are an organizer or promote a Car Show or Auto Event please go to the site (www.carshowfinder.org) and add your event.

The site is brand new, so let me know if you see any issues.

Thanks,

Jim
Old 07-13-2009, 09:44 AM

My boyfriend loves car shows. I might as well show him the links you shared. Thanks.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:32 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by piehoney
My boyfriend loves car shows. I might as well show him the links you shared. Thanks.
Do it.....100% free......

Jim
Old 11-08-2014, 12:57 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Car Show site has been totally redone with cleaner code and a new interface. Give it a look when you have time.

Totally free for everyone to use...

www.carshowfinder.org
Old 03-08-2015, 07:43 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

It's Car Show Season again.....Car Show Finder is your resource to find local car shows and promote your Car Shows for free. The site has really matured over the past couple years and is loaded with current car shows all around the country. You can search by name, state, show type, and distance from a zip code.

If you have a Car Show, make sure and get it listed on the site. If you are looking for Car Shows to attend as a spectator or participant search the site for shows close to you.

Again, everything is free to use......

www.carshowfinder.org

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Do you attend/promote a car show in your area?