Other Special Events Gatherings | Shows | Cruises

RPM Transmissions Track Rental. Muncie Dragway 9/2/2011

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 08:56 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RPM Transmissions Track Rental. Muncie Dragway 9/2/2011

We are getting close to that time of year again. We are renting out the track from 9am-5pm. We are all meeting here at the shop at 8am. The address is 1426 W. 53rd St. Anderson, IN 46013. All cars are welcome. You don't need to be an RPM Transmissions customer. The track prep should be good. This is just a day to come out and run the bag off of your car. There will be no bracket racing or any BS like that. Grudge racing is recommended Please make sure your car is up to the task of racing and isn't going to ruin the track with leaks or broken parts. This will keep the day going smooth and insure we can all make as many passes as we want. Tech will be very loose. They only ask that you wear a helmate if your car requires you to and no shorts or flipflops. There will be no Fast and Furious Friday Night race this year like there usually is after our track rental. After Dave's passing the schedule was rushed together and things got mixed around. This may extend our rental a little bit but I wouldn't plan on anything after 5pm so make sure you are there early. If it runs past 5pm it will just be bonus time.

If you have any questions post up, shoot me a PM, Email or give me a call at 1-800-406-1109

Hope everyone can make it out!