Other Special Events Gatherings | Shows | Cruises

Inaugural Liberty Engines Import vs Domestic Shoout!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 03:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Inaugural Liberty Engines Import vs Domestic Shoout!

I am very excited and proud to announce that after a lot of behind the scenes work with myself and Joe Lombardo another racing date for us on the 2012 schedule!

The Inaugural Liberty Engines Import vs Domestic Shootout presented by RAD Machine. June 23, 2012 at New England Dragway!

More information will be coming out later in the week but I want to get the date and event out there ASAP and Joe gave me the green light to announce. There will be the following class's:

True Street - Radial only class
Super Street
Extreme Import
Outlaw ( Domestic )
Bracket

The Outlaw and Extreme will race each other. All class's are heads up with a Pro tree ( except bracket ). Racers will need to qualify for heads up class's and we will run a ladder during eliminations.

We had to keep the class count down, being the first event of this type. I did the best I could to make it fair and competitive for all racers. The class rules are similar to MIR. They do a good job and have been doing it for many years, so I did not stray to far from those rules. I will post the rules once NED tech signs off on them ( should be a day or two ). If you do not like the rules/format/class's please don't complain to the track or Joe, this is my baby.

A lot of work went into this! I want to send a big thank you to Kait, who secured the title sponsors to help make this event happen! I would also like to thank Joe and New England Dragway for working with me to get this event on the schedule!

Tell your friends and feel free to post this anywhere! We want this to have a nice turnout and hopefully be an annual event. For everyone upset about losing track days, this is how you make a difference. Show up and support this!

Quick Reply: Inaugural Liberty Engines Import vs Domestic Shoout!