Other Special Events Gatherings | Shows | Cruises

Oct. 8th Northeast PA Camaro-Firebird-GTO Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 09:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oct. 8th Northeast PA Camaro-Firebird-GTO Car Show

Just thought I would let you guys know we are hosting a Camaro-Firebird-GTO car show on October 8th. It's our 10th Anniversary Show. We have moved it to Canal Park in Northampton, PA. Any questions or for more details please visit:
http://mysite.verizon.net/thecruiser/
Old 09-20-2006, 09:11 PM
Launching!

i will be there...
Old 09-24-2006, 11:00 AM
Staging Lane

Oh man, I'll be in Florida, not that that's a bad thing. I'll have to get up to some other event, looks pretty cool.
Nice Regal by the way.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:43 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the compliment on my car, it might move along fast enough but I still say you can't beat the sound of a V8, that's why I have my 63 Impala. About a week to go for the show. This might be Ron's last show due to his health since this past year he was diagnosed and treated for cancer and had a heart attack. He was cleared from his doctors for a year with the cancer so all is good and he is doing better. Just keep an eye on the website for updates in case of inclement weather we would postpone till the raindate. Or you can call Ron at 610-262-3240 or email him at prtildy@aol.com if you have any questions, I just don't want to see anyone drive out and it's postponed so make a call if it looks iffy. I hope to see you guys there. Make his 10th and possibly final year and year to remember.

Thanks
Jason
Old 09-29-2006, 01:49 PM
Staging Lane

I was there last year. It is a very nice show. Several of us from Lehigh Valley Camaro Club will be attending. i think about 6 or 7 Camaros. I will be trailering a couple of anniversary cars up from Philly.

See you there,
Glenn
Old 09-29-2006, 08:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hookerf14
I was there last year. It is a very nice show. Several of us from Lehigh Valley Camaro Club will be attending. i think about 6 or 7 Camaros. I will be trailering a couple of anniversary cars up from Philly.

See you there,
Glenn
Last year we got hit with all that rain and had to push it back a few weeks, which even though we still had a good turnout. Just letting you know we moved the location from last year's borough park to Canal Park, once you cross the Cementon Bridge coming from say Egypt. You make the first right off the bridge and your there. We moved it here due to it has flat grounds and a lot more room, but also because it seems like a more pleasant location with the river and all. If you liked it last year you will like it even better this year, just hope for a nice day and it will be great. Hope to see you guys there!

Quick Reply: Oct. 8th Northeast PA Camaro-Firebird-GTO Car Show