Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

My Murdered out Formula

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 10:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You just reinvented the term Murdered Out.

Looks awesome.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:32 PM
formerly mystic-t/a (changed 02/05/2013)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good... I need to find a flat orange for my truck...
Old 04-18-2009, 04:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Austin Auflick
Join the club bro. Roger at US Exotics used to make them but I haven't seen one pop up in a long while. Word is he's doing viper stuff now. And since he gets $12k+ per hood, I can see why he stopped putting his efforts in the fbody stuff.
There is a guy on ebay that's selling knockoffs for like $300 or some ****. I have heard an awful lot of bad things about fitment and quality though.
~Austin
Still no luck on the hood, but the search continues may have to go with the mecham.

Originally Posted by candlelit
First off, sweet lookin formy. It's very unique. Don't know if anyone mentioned it but a TA spoiler would look awesome on it!

Secondly, lol, is that you in your avatar? If so my God you're beautiful!
I am actually considering the TA spoiler, thanks for the compliment

Originally Posted by HWI
Holy ****, you stationed at Pearl Harbor? I wanna check out your car in person. My car had a misaligned headlight and a dead battery(expected that) when I picked it up. Still trying to figure out how that happened.
Yes, i am. How bout you? PM me some time and we can talk cars. Finally, someone out here. I was pretty dissapointed when i saw how it is, but maybe you know something i dont about this tropical paradise.

Originally Posted by LS2tiger
Great looking car. I love the 18" GTO wheels but some black CCW's would look killer.
Well, thank you...I am definately going to have some wheels soon, but not sure what i want to go with.

Originally Posted by mystic-t/a
Looks good... I need to find a flat orange for my truck...
I think flat orange would look SO sweet. Its so unique and fun and exotic at the same time. Like rainbows and happiness. I never thought about doing something like that, great idea. Post some pics when you do, i'd love to see it.

It has been some time since i have been here, but thanks to all of you for your compliments on the car. She is a continuous work of art, just got her a little upgrade Koni4/4s, FTRA, Fast Toy's 85mm Lid, and a top of the line nav/audio system. Trying to look at other options for the tails lights, possible TA spoiler, the impossible superhawk hood, and wheels.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:04 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hellz yeah man. The best $1,000 I ever spent was on koni 4/4 shocks. You'll fall in love with your car all over again! It'll drive a lot like SRT around town, solid and refined. Then it'll handle ridiculously better than it does now, and in an effortless kinda way. It's awesome.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:21 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

SWEET!!
Old 04-21-2009, 10:09 PM
11 Second Club

Best looking formula ever!
Old 04-22-2009, 02:52 AM
HWI
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jleemavilia
Yes, i am. How bout you? PM me some time and we can talk cars. Finally, someone out here. I was pretty dissapointed when i saw how it is, but maybe you know something i dont about this tropical paradise.
Yeah, I'm stationed at the Naval Base. I'm about to go underway(2 underways almost back to back actually), but I'll get back to you when we pull back in. I've only found one shop that looks like it does good work on LS1's and a few poeple really into cars. For how nice the weather is, I was really surprised at the lack of muscle out here. Of course, the traffic is total **** for the most part, so that may have something to do with it.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by artist71
Best looking formula ever!
Thank you very much, i have a lot of things i am going to try to improve her looks. But this could be one of the best compliments ever, thanks!

Originally Posted by 9t8z28
SWEET!!
Thanks!!!

Hellz yeah man. The best $1,000 I ever spent was on koni 4/4 shocks. You'll fall in love with your car all over again! It'll drive a lot like SRT around town, solid and refined. Then it'll handle ridiculously better than it does now, and in an effortless kinda way. It's awesome.
Yes, the shocks are on the way, back ordered till mid may, but better late than never.

Originally Posted by HWI
Yeah, I'm stationed at the Naval Base. I'm about to go underway(2 underways almost back to back actually), but I'll get back to you when we pull back in. I've only found one shop that looks like it does good work on LS1's and a few poeple really into cars. For how nice the weather is, I was really surprised at the lack of muscle out here. Of course, the traffic is total **** for the most part, so that may have something to do with it.
I hate the traffic, but fortunately have only a short ride to work and dont go very far in my off time. Enjoy the underway (if thats possible) Talk with you when you get back.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:42 PM
TECH Regular

Look at you makin' friends! Yeah man you guys should get a Hawaii car click goin'.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:47 PM
On The Tree

Great looking formula jleemavilia it looks sinister can't wait to see it with the new hood
Old 04-27-2009, 03:00 AM
formerly mystic-t/a (changed 02/05/2013)

I think flat orange would look SO sweet. Its so unique and fun and exotic at the same time. Like rainbows and happiness. I never thought about doing something like that, great idea. Post some pics when you do, i'd love to see it.

Gotta get the money first... well more like gotta convince myself I should spend the money. LOL Its hard to spend money on that truck when I got the TA that needs wheels, heads, cam and rear end. LOL But flat orange would look good... just like rainbows and happiness. LOL! That almost talked me out of flat orange. haha When I do get the money, I'll probably end up buyin a big block instead. lol
Old 04-27-2009, 09:38 PM
On The Tree

sick and the goat wheels look hot on it. If thats a pic of u in the avatar ur hot too.lol
Old 04-27-2009, 10:42 PM
Teching In

95RamAirNC: Thank, i have been trying to decide if i want to keep those wheels or get a nice drag radial on there. The roads here are crap.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:56 PM
FormerVendor

95RamAirNC: Thank, i have been trying to decide if i want to keep those wheels or get a nice drag radial on there. The roads here are crap.
How about just a little more sidewall with the current wheels you have? idk if theres any room for that though haha
At least that way it would cushion the ride a little and keep the good lookin' wheels.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:36 PM
Teching In

looks great..
Old 04-29-2009, 07:48 AM
TECH Regular

Hey girl, just checkin' on how the install is goin'. Email me at the ship when you get a chance. I'm out to sea again...
Old 04-29-2009, 03:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bret@EFIAlchemy
How about just a little more sidewall with the current wheels you have? idk if theres any room for that though haha
At least that way it would cushion the ride a little and keep the good lookin' wheels.
Yeah, there isnt room for much. I like where your going with it, i was kinda interested in trying out a "vintage" feel for the car.

Originally Posted by willtet
looks great..
Thank you

Hey girl, just checkin' on how the install is goin'. Email me at the ship when you get a chance. I'm out to sea again...
Today i've got a nice wednesday off... going to the hobby shop, brakes and window motors. Still waiting on the speakers and sub, but the system is the next to go in, although i love to hear that purr from my baby, i find myself driving down the road singing, which you know can make your ears bleed.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The wheels really aren't my thing...but still, bad ***!!!

I have a 96 Dodge 4x4 that is completely flat black (body, wheels, lights, bumpers), so I'm definitely digging the satin on your car!
Old 04-30-2009, 06:44 AM
TECH Regular

Purr? Lol, that ****** straight up growls, snorts and roars. It's prolly the most aggressive thing in Hawaii I'm pretty sure.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:22 AM

To each their own. GTO wheels?

Quick Reply: My Murdered out Formula