Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Any interest in this Camaro McNord Wide Body Kit?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 09:19 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Any interest in this Camaro McNord Wide Body Kit?

It's the one on McNord's car. We already are able to sell the bumper, wide fenders, wide quarters and spoiler... Is there any interest in the GFX as well?

I'm lazy so here's a copy and past of the scratch and dent one we have for sale with pics of the GFX...

LABOR DAY WEEKEND SPECIAL!!! McNord Wide Body Kit, Front Bumper AND Spoiler for sale normally $4000 now only $2000!!!

AND ALL other 6LE and MCNORD MADE PRODUCTS 20% OFF when you enter code 6LE20 at checkout!!!

We have ONE McNord Wide Body kit (seen in the pictures, note the ground effects are custom one offs not included) which will also include the McNord front bumper and a Dick Harrell style 3 piece rear spoiler.

This is NOT a DIY project. The reason this kit is half price is because the body kit has some cracks as does the bumper (bumper is an easy fix as are the body pieces). The spoiler is brand new out of the box but will still require slight work to fit the wide body.

For the wide body YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL TO INSTALL IT. It requires blending, shaping, etc... and the cracks actually should NOT cost you anymore in body work as most body shop cut these areas out to blend.

DO NOT BUY THIS and expect light body work, that's not possible on our cars.

Normally this is over $4000 but we're selling for $2000 + shipping (or picked up) or best offer.

This is a final sale as it is scratch and dent. Who's interested? For more pictures just Google "McNord"...

Also be sure to check out our site and remember to use code 6LE20 at check out for 20% off our products!!!

www.6LEDesigns.com

Old 04-28-2016, 11:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wide body

Did you make this kit available?
Old 05-03-2016, 03:31 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have some old front FG front fenders and CF rear fenders if you want them. They all needed work even right out of the mold (which is ridiculous considering we paid like $2500 shipped for them) but these also have cracks (easily repairable but nonetheless). Selling for $1000 + shipping if you want them lol.
Old 05-04-2016, 11:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts

I would love the kit... I can't afford it tho lol.

Quick Reply: Any interest in this Camaro McNord Wide Body Kit?