Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Parking lot assholes

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 08:00 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MasterV8
I also take up 2 spaces, one time i didn't and my door got hit while i was sat in the car! but it wasn't really his fault it was damn windy, i saw it rip the door out of the guys hand luckily no damage! my g/fs car doors are banged to f**k though people don't even care if you're sat in the car!

Thats one reason I will probably never remove my side molding.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thats one reason I will probably never remove my side molding.
same here bro... i got a couple of lil marks from idiots on my side molding but nothing major.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you park as far and out in b f e as possible and it still happens
Old 01-30-2007, 10:52 AM
10 Second Club

I took my car to a grocery store and it was parked at the last spot in the lot. I didn't notice anything wrong with the car when I left because it was dark outside. I get home and put the car in the garage. There is white paint all over the side molding on the passanger side from about the last 3rd of the door all the way back to the tire.

I got most of the paint off. I need to get some rubbing compound and get the rest off. There is just a little bit left but it still pisses me off.

sorry for the jack.
Old 01-30-2007, 09:24 PM
TECH Veteran

dude that sucks, that's what im always scared about, i thought it would be cool if there was like mini cameras arond my car so that i could see who was ****** with my car that would be cool lol
Old 01-31-2007, 11:13 AM
Teching In

It's happned to me to in my mustang, I take care to park out of the way. I come out and I find a fucken ding,scratch, etc , I usualy have a tire iron in the car. *******.. sucks man.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:26 PM
12 Second Club

I carry a torque wrench hehe that way i can bash them in the head and torque the my lugs to spec

No seriously I park like way in the back of the lot and their is always someone parked right nexted to my T/A when I get out the store.

Now if you see a nice looking T/A parked way in the back common sense says that they don't want to park by any other car right?
Old 01-31-2007, 01:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ncd1966
I carry a torque wrench hehe that way i can bash them in the head and torque the my lugs to spec

No seriously I park like way in the back of the lot and their is always someone parked right nexted to my T/A when I get out the store.

Now if you see a nice looking T/A parked way in the back common sense says that they don't want to park by any other car right?

You would think, but alot of people just like messing with others. I admit I've seen a nice Fbody, Vette or Stang parked way out and I will park my T/A a couple of spaces away from them. I figure if they park out there they don't want any dings in their door, so I can park near them and not worry that they will smack my doors.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^^ exactly... and i carry a maglight 3d so i can beat someone who does that to my car
Old 01-31-2007, 05:54 PM
TECH Addict

Exclamation

That sucks dude!!!
I hope the insurance company takes care of you. They should, if they want your business.
I had some ******* open his door on my car when I had my 2001 Monte SS while I was coming out of Dunkin Donuts a couple of years ago. I said to him, what the fu#$?!?! The guy was like, what?!!? I said, you just opened your door into my car door!! He said he was sorry, but if he had said somethingwrong or something sarcastic, I would have socked his lights out!!!
Anyways, GOOD LUCK MAN!!!
Old 02-08-2007, 11:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default parking lot love

best advice i can giv is ,try to find the nicer cars to park next to in alot or park in front use flashers and pop trunk ha ha !and this ha ha is for you blue 6
Old 02-09-2007, 11:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

man that sucks!! i was at the food store picking up stuff for dinner and some lil asian lady hit the back of my car. she tryed to drive away after but i was standing right there when it happen. i stoped her and she was like i dont speak good english. lol i was like i dont ******* care get out of the car and you can wait for the cops!!!! good thing i was there becase it would have cost me $1000 to get it fixed!
Old 02-10-2007, 04:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by the_merv
That's why I carry a Tire Iron next to my drivers side seat. Some guy in a Ford Truck dinged my car while I was in it, and walked away. He didn't realize I was in it. I got out, looked at where he hit it, and it was a little ding. I got it to buff out, mine needs a paintjob anyways so I didn't really care too much. His Truck however, a brand new F-150, got a nice little love tap on the lower drivers door. **** happens
If I saw someone love tap my vehicle with a tire iron, I would take it away from them and beat them down with it. Anyway, people these days have no respect for someone elses property. Like the chick that hit the dudes car with the door, and said she didn't do anything with the door still against his car . Another thing why in the hell do they have to make parking spaces three inches from each other? That would solve 80% of the problems if there were more space for people to get out and such.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:23 AM
Staging Lane

i was in the back 40, not a car near me for at least 200 yds. i come back out and voila, a truck on both sides. so close i couldn't open my doors... i had to wait about 1 and a half hours for one dude to show up. all he said was, shouldn't be in 2 spaces. he left. well i took it out on the other guy. i got in and crawled over. rolled the window down, and gave him about 15 love taps all the way down the side, along with a healthy scratch. overkill, maybe, but i bet he thinks twice before he ***** with someone again. it was a brand new truck, still had paper plates!

disclaimer: this may or maynot have happened, as required by local laws!!!
Old 02-14-2007, 11:57 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by FORDRECOVERYEXPERT
i was in the back 40, not a car near me for at least 200 yds. i come back out and voila, a truck on both sides. so close i couldn't open my doors... i had to wait about 1 and a half hours for one dude to show up. all he said was, shouldn't be in 2 spaces. he left. well i took it out on the other guy. i got in and crawled over. rolled the window down, and gave him about 15 love taps all the way down the side, along with a healthy scratch. overkill, maybe, but i bet he thinks twice before he ***** with someone again. it was a brand new truck, still had paper plates!

disclaimer: this may or maynot have happened, as required by local laws!!!

Why didn't you climb thru the hatch.
Old 02-14-2007, 06:11 PM
Launching!

Heres a good web site I found, it has some useful stuff www.youparklikeanasshole.com you can submit pictures of the local ******* parkers out there.

as for the lady that denied hitting the door, it made me think of this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHOUbJ_D7jQ

When I was in Vegas I came out to my car and found TWO new dings in my rear qtr panel from the truck that parked next to me, as if he bounced his door off my car. I didnt have my 3 foot iron pipe (my be good stick) with me so I punched the **** out of his entire truck with my fists, luckly I didnt break my hand but i messed up that guys ride bad, hopefully he'll be more careful next time... needless to say, I moved my car to a different parking structure after that.
Its got so bad ive started carring spare lug nuts to toss out my window for all the wreckless tailgaters out there and like i touched on before, I now carry a 3 foot iron pipe with me for the hard times.
Old 02-19-2007, 01:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

i know how you feel.. today some F**KER let there cart hit my camaro. put 3 big scratches on the drivers side quarter. the worst part is i parked in the back of the lot to avoid that happening

Last edited by CAMAROZ28SS; 02-19-2007 at 01:53 AM.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:42 AM
Staging Lane

my beater (corsica) allways had dents allover from parking lots.. i wont even take my bird into a groshery store lot ever.. i dont trust people nmy girlfriend worked at a weis before and she had carts allover and dents/ scratchs it sucks
Old 02-19-2007, 11:57 AM
Sex On Wheels

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Yea i hate that crap too man. My gf and I were going down the loop in Midland and i look over at Bahama Bucks just intime to see a F250 back into a neon in the parking lot. I quickly tell my gf to pull into the parking lot and we see that F250 leaving. We go to the neo and see that it's completely smash (not like a little ding, like replace the bumper rear fender body work etc). So we whip around and i see the truck leaving the parking lot. We get behind it and i call the cops on my cell and gave them plate, truck description and a driver description (he didn't look happy as i was on the phone right beside him staring at him). I asked the cops if they wanted me to follow him, they said "No, it looks like he's headed home and we'll have an officer there waiting on him." I went back to the scene of the accident and gave the police my statement.

Sorry for the jack but i HATE people that have no respect for other peoples stuff. Even if that other car was just a neon, i'd still be furious.

William
Old 02-19-2007, 06:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by will69camaro
Yea i hate that crap too man. My gf and I were going down the loop in Midland and i look over at Bahama Bucks just intime to see a F250 back into a neon in the parking lot. I quickly tell my gf to pull into the parking lot and we see that F250 leaving. We go to the neo and see that it's completely smash (not like a little ding, like replace the bumper rear fender body work etc). So we whip around and i see the truck leaving the parking lot. We get behind it and i call the cops on my cell and gave them plate, truck description and a driver description (he didn't look happy as i was on the phone right beside him staring at him). I asked the cops if they wanted me to follow him, they said "No, it looks like he's headed home and we'll have an officer there waiting on him." I went back to the scene of the accident and gave the police my statement.

Sorry for the jack but i HATE people that have no respect for other peoples stuff. Even if that other car was just a neon, i'd still be furious.

William
good job man, wish everyone else did the same for others

Quick Reply: Parking lot assholes