Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Parking lot assholes

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 04:19 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bryz28
In the words of Vincent Vega (John Travolta) in Pulp Fiction... Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that ******* doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it. What's more chickenshit than ******* with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.

[quote=DrugDealerLance]"What a ****** dick!"[/lance]

You also forgot the "dickless piece of ****" part which was just icing on the cake.

In a related story:

My dad's friend JUST painted his Olds 442 to the tune of 6500 bucks Canadian. It's a nice sunny Saturday afternoon, so dad's friend heads to the DQ for ice cream.
He gets back out and there's a late 70's t/a that door bashed his new paint. He glares at the guy in DQ, but has no really proof because there was no paint exchange. So he fumes about it and peals off down the street. A month later he's coming out of DQ again and there's that t/a again and another bash! He marches in the store, yells at the guy who could care less as long as there's no damage on his rusty t/a and tells Bill to **** up a rope.

Bill talks to the cops, then tells my dad about the story.
Dad sells him this old p.o.s. impalla for like 750 bucks for the time being until his car comes out of the auto body shop again and he gets one or two other parts installed as well.

Bill see's the t/a at the DQ again and pulls in.
He opens the impalla door just enough to turn around in his seat to face the T/A, grabs the back of his head rest with the left arm and the steering wheel with the other... and does a two foot plant into the impalla door with all his might. The impalla door flies open 6" and manages to sink 4 inches into the driver's door of the t/a.. and then he buggered off with the hugest grin on his face.

Karma's a bitch!
Old 03-02-2007, 05:54 AM
Launching!

[QUOTE=SoCalZ28]Heres a good web site I found, it has some useful stuff www.youparklikeanasshole.com you can submit pictures of the local ******* parkers out there.[QUOTE]

There is not one Fbody on that entire website! There is only one Vette.
Old 03-03-2007, 11:59 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by will69camaro
Yea i hate that crap too man. My gf and I were going down the loop in Midland and i look over at Bahama Bucks just intime to see a F250 back into a neon in the parking lot. I quickly tell my gf to pull into the parking lot and we see that F250 leaving. We go to the neo and see that it's completely smash (not like a little ding, like replace the bumper rear fender body work etc). So we whip around and i see the truck leaving the parking lot. We get behind it and i call the cops on my cell and gave them plate, truck description and a driver description (he didn't look happy as i was on the phone right beside him staring at him). I asked the cops if they wanted me to follow him, they said "No, it looks like he's headed home and we'll have an officer there waiting on him." I went back to the scene of the accident and gave the police my statement.

Sorry for the jack but i HATE people that have no respect for other peoples stuff. Even if that other car was just a neon, i'd still be furious.

William
Nice job.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i hate ******* people like that, i aways park out in BFE for this very reason, and a few times ill come out and some POS work truck is parked right next to me, and of course its one of those "ahem" people who arent supposed to be in AZ anyway...

on another note... heres a video that i always have to post in these threads cause its so damn funny... its from malcolm in the middle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egTT5yyb5To
Old 03-03-2007, 01:43 PM
On The Tree

That **** ever happens to me they are getting a 32 oz redline baseball bat in there door I guess people dont have any respect for nice car unless they own one. sorry to here that man

Quick Reply: Parking lot assholes