Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Hurst T56 Billet Plus & lc-1 wideband/gauge

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 02:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hurst T56 Billet Plus & lc-1 wideband/gauge

Short throw. Looking to get $95 shipped.

I have a lc-1 with the db gauge. http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/db.php That is the kit but I've had the kit for about 2 years now. So it has the older gauge. Same look/black out feature. Just doesn't say inovative on it. It is also the blue gauge. The wideband controler and gauge is installed in my dd right now. But the o2 sensor is not. Bought it for the supercharged t/a. Put 800miles on the o2 sensor. Then the car has set. Took the kit out and put it in my dd to tune it. So the o2 in the kit has no more than a 1000 miles on it. Eveything is there to the kit. Cept o2 bung which is welded in my long tubes. Then the computer cord's I have to see if i can find them. Where ever I may have put them. Looking to get $100 shipped

The gauge and controler part as I said is in the dd. Still hooked up. But I can get pics or vid to prove that part works ok. But I have to dig the car out the 2 1/2 ft of snow I have.

Also the prices do no include my paypal fee's. Add 3% to the price. Thanks.

For pic's go here http://www.ls1lt1.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33689 I still have to get a pic of o2. But I do have it also.

Last edited by 2fast4u88; 12-22-2009 at 02:45 AM.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:27 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM sent on WB

Quick Reply: Hurst T56 Billet Plus & lc-1 wideband/gauge