Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

THE OFFICIAL: Pay it Forward (free stuff)

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $0
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): MI
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Originally Posted by Fafonfoe
I have a stock LS2 Cam. Great condition
Hey man what part of Louisiana are you located? I could take that cam off your hands to try it in my stepdads silverado!
Old 12-16-2012, 01:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

To rbaksi ,,,,,,,,,I can use the decarbon rear shocks if You still have them . I'm in the 85020 zip code thanx
Old 12-16-2012, 02:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

buellxb12s ,,,,,,,,,,wondering if You still have the catback exhaust and if so would You be willing to ship to phx, az ? I would of course cover shipping . Let Me know ,,,,,,thanx
Old 12-16-2012, 03:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

kevinlt1 still got the tan interior? looking for a headliner and possibly carpet pm me please have a few things laying around to trade.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:22 AM
Banned

I'm in Baton Rouge,la. If you want it its yours. PM or text 2253057015
Old 12-27-2012, 03:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

This is not a I need free parts thread... It is a I have this to give away thread.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

right, clean your maf you lazy a$$ i just bought a can of the stuff its not that much and it will run soooo much better.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

and if you put another one in your still gonna need to clean it cause that k&n air filter is gonna foul it up again!
Old 01-04-2013, 01:07 PM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Factory lower control arms and panhard bar off my 2002 SS. Have approximately 65k miles on them.

I'm not all that excited to ship the stuff out, but if you're in the Pittsburgh area, you can certainly pick them up. If you *really* want them, I'll ship if you pay for shipping.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boostit5.3
right, clean your maf you lazy a$$ i just bought a can of the stuff its not that much and it will run soooo much better.
lol am not a lazy ***..its NOT the K&N that caused the maf to go bad. if you use it right it will cause no trouble. its not about running sooo much better, its about running right....

and sorry i didnt know that i shouldnt request..am not after the "free" stuff but i already wrote in the parts wanted and no hope. thats all.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:52 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by kevinlt1
Hers a list of interior parts would rather have local pick

Tan interior carpet needs clean
Tan floor mats need cleaned
Sunvisors not to good if shape
Tan back seat one little whole at stich
Grey trunk carpet
Tan Pass door panel
All plastic pieces from the hatch to the dash

What year and is it an A4 car? If it is a 99 up A4 PM me please I will take a couple parts and gladly pay for shipping.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Okay, why is this not stickied? Forgot the name of it and took me forever to find it. ****.

From https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...rill-more.html

Polk DB650 Coaxial Speakers - 6.5". I have two pairs. All speakers are good except for one having a small crack in the black outer circle (not the cone part, but part that seals the cone I guess?). It still sounded fine when they were in my Camaro.

2 Tweeters from a Trans Am. Just stock tweeters with 2 pin connectors.
Front license plate bracket and rear Chevrolet racing plate frame. Both in good condition.

Stock Camaro Grille (engraved CAMARO) in good condition.
Convertible visors, ebony colored, both with mirrors. Come as pictured, alright condition. Upholstery intact, good except for cardboard/insert folds on sides (not sure if made like that)

You pay shipping, only take if you're gonna use. Tired of it sitting around. Thanks.

Also, if anybody has a non rattling white 6 speed ****, I'd take it off your hands...even give you my rattly *** Hurst one if it doesn't bother you. Long shot, but just a thought.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Guitar
Okay, why is this not stickied? Forgot the name of it and took me forever to find it. ****.

Polk DB650 Coaxial Speakers - 6.5". I have two pairs. All speakers are good except for one having a small crack in the black outer circle (not the cone part, but part that seals the cone I guess?). It still sounded fine when they were in my Camaro.

Front license plate bracket and rear Chevrolet racing plate frame. Both in good condition.

Convertible visors, ebony colored, both with mirrors. Come as pictured, alright condition. Upholstery intact, good except for cardboard/insert folds on sides (not sure if made like that)

You pay shipping, only take if you're gonna use. Tired of it sitting around. Thanks.

Also, if anybody has a non rattling white 6 speed ****, I'd take it off your hands...even give you my rattly *** Hurst one if it doesn't bother you. Long shot, but just a thought.
interested in the polk coaxial's I'll shoot you a pm
Old 01-15-2013, 10:16 PM
Teching In

I'll take the visors.. shipped to 49098

I have black trunk t-top holders. Scratches and scuffs from lots of use. One side has a small hole in it. Just pay shipping.

Also have the trunk carpet. Kinda dirty but can probably be cleaned out just fine.

Looking for BLACK interior plastic that covers the rear quarter over the spare tire..

This all for/from a 2000 Trans Am
Old 01-16-2013, 10:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have some stock z28 tires the star shape ones and some other stuff like a driveshaft ect,

looking for all the A/C components interior plastics for a LS Trans am including steering wheel ect, PM for faster response if you could help out a brother thanks
Old 01-18-2013, 12:30 PM
Staging Lane

I would love to take a pair of those speakers and those tweeters off your hands, please. zip 65807
Old 01-19-2013, 06:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'll take the visors if CFreed11 doesn't take them first. please pm me if they are still available.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Visors are gone, polk speakers are gone, fronts + tweeters are/will be gone...the rest will get thrown out thursday if nobody claims.

Also have a clutch master cylinder, stock, no drill mod, just took it out yesterday. 113k on it, had problems shifting at high RPMs, drill mod might fix it...anyways, same as above, take it or it gets thrown out.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by brandon9598
I am in need of several things! I need either stock ls1 or ls6 rocker arms (full set), passenger side air vent for 98-02 camaro, the bolts or screws for the t top holders, and some sun visors (the dark grey)! Thanks!
Originally Posted by 97camaross
THE OFFICIAL: Pay it Forward (free stuff)
Heres the OFFICIAL THREAD of "Pay it Forward" and the rules:

1. NO PMing the person until you post here for the part you want

2. please post here first so it can be seen who gets what and so its clear who called it first

3.ONLY FREE PARTS, THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR "NEEDED PARTS"!!! THERE IIS A WTB FORUM IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF A PART!! these are parts you no longer need/want/use and are not of much value to you but may be to someone else, and you feel like being Generous(the only money that will be exchanged in this thread is for shipping if you choose to charge for it)

4. NO ARGUING over parts IF you post at the same time the decision will be in the giver-away-ers hands lol

5. most important, THESE PEOPLE ARE BEING GENEROUS please don't come in here and take advantage of that and get every part you possibly can, this is about giving back and helping people, NOT getting everything possible for yourself.

6. if you are given something in here DO NOT and i cant stress it enough, DO NOT! re post it FS in the general sales section of this site, if you are caught making money off others generosity on here you WILL be (I can't ban, but rest assured you will be talked badly about!), no questions asked.

7. have fun, give back and get cool stuff others don't want

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

Here's How it Works:
make a new post with what you have to give away
add stuff you may be looking for
once all the things you have to give away have been given away please edit your thread to keep this as short as possible. thanks in advance for your cooperation
does #3 apply to you?
Old 02-07-2013, 07:03 PM
On The Tree

Did you ever sell that front plate bracket? Lmk via pm or email regardless, thanks!

Quick Reply: THE OFFICIAL: Pay it Forward (free stuff)