Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LT1 / SBC Dynatech Ceramic Coated Headers

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 09:08 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT1 / SBC Dynatech Ceramic Coated Headers

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $350
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): IA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4, Small Block
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

For sale I have a set of Dynatech headers designed to fit a 93 - 2002 Camaro, Firebird, or Trans Am (F-Body) with the LT1 engine or a standard small block chevy. These will NOT fit cars equipped with the LS1 or any LS series engines. They have 1-3/4" primaries with 3.5" collectors.

They are ceramic coated to resist rusting and provide for a cooler engine bay. They are in great condition with just one very shallow dent (seen in 2nd photo) that I needed to make to clear an aftermarket K-member in the race car. Otherwise they fit great.These headers have been used on my drag car for approximately 50 1/8th mile passes and have never seen road use, weather, or salt. There a few scratches in the ceramic coating just from taking them in and out of the car.

They do not have the AIR or EGR hookups (which aren't needed anyways), but are equipped to install oxygen sensors. The only reason I'm selling these are to go to a larger primary header. I've been 5.90's in the 1/8th mile at 118mph with these headers. They will be a great header for a hopped up street car or decently fast drag car.

New from Summit racing you would pay $479 for the headers and $225 for the collectors - over $700 total. I'm asking $350 plus shipping.

Please Call 641-891-7718 or send me a PM.

Old 05-31-2010, 06:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SOLD. Thanks LS1tech.