Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

*SOLD*Spohn rear swaybar dragbar solid chrome moly 82-02 f-body

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 12:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up *SOLD*Spohn rear swaybar dragbar solid chrome moly 82-02 f-body

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $125
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): MN
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a used Spohn brand rear swaybar for sale. It is part number 923-rear. I purchased it brand new through Spohn about 6 years ago, and only took it off because I have decided to go a different direction with my car. The thing worked awesome when I was drag racing the car! It is so much easier to install than an anti-roll drag bar. This one bolts right in to the stock location, and fits even bigger rear ends as I had a dana 60 rear in my car.

In excellent condition, bushings and endlinks included.

From Spohn's website:
This rear sway bar for the 1982-2002 F-Body Camaro and Firebird is constructed of 1" (25mm) solid 4140 chrome moly. Our bar stock is 4140 chrome moly heat treated spring grade steel. The bar is entirely heat formed and coined as one piece. We put our bar through this extensive process to insure that the final product will be the strongest, most durable bar on the market, and that it will be the most resistant to form alteration. Most aftermarket anti-sway bars are cold-bent, making them weaker at the bends, and more vulnerable to shape alteration.

Rear sway bar includes polyurethane bushings and end links, everything you need for installation and maximum performance!

$164.50 new plus shipping, so save buying used!

Thanks for looking

Last edited by FirebirdStud; 06-22-2011 at 10:00 PM.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold!!