Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Powerdyne Supercharger 6.5 psi complete kit LT1 w/ MSD, water injection, afr, 42lb in

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 02:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Powerdyne Supercharger 6.5 psi complete kit LT1 w/ MSD, water injection, afr, 42lb in

Category: Accessories
Price: $2500
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

I need some money to fund the rebuild of my LT1, so I'm putting my supercharger kit up for sale.

It is a powerdyne 6.5 psi kit and includes all parts to mount it up and run it.
Both sides of air intake and K&N filter, coil bracket, supercharger mount brackets, modified oil cooler lines, FMU, supercharger balancer pulley and belt, and all bolts and hoses.
The supercharger itself has about 1000 miles on it and works great.
Also includes an MSD 6AL ignition and CoolingMist water/methanol injection kit. I have Racetronix flow matched 42 lbs injectors for it to replace the FMU that I will throw in for the right price.
I also have an AEM wideband AFR gauge that has about 30 miles on it, includes bosch 02 sensor and all wiring, it also has an analog output for datalogging.

I will emphasize that this is a full kit needing nothing else to bolt it up and get it working.

When I got it, it was listed as a full kit but I had to buy an MSD, injectors, water/methanol injection kit, Wideband AFR gauge, a bunch of hoses and clamps, new flex hose for air intake, heat sleeving for hoses, and another Throttle body inlet elbow to mount the water/methanol injection injector. I'm sure there was more stuff too.

I paid about $3500 for everything, and I am looking to get about $2500 for the kit including injectors, afr gauge, water injection, and MSD.

Let me know if you have any questions, here are some pics of it on my motor:

Old 03-14-2012, 03:30 PM
Staging Lane

Rainy day bump.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:47 PM
Staging Lane

I would really rather sell it as a complete kit but if someone doesn't want all the stuff with the supercharger then I would sell it separately, but not until the supercharger itself is sold.

The afr gauge is an aem digital. It has 2 faceplates (black and white) and 2 trim rings (silver and black) more info can be seen here:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/AVM-30-4100/

The water/methanol injection was pretty easy to set up. I used the stock washer fluid tank for the reservoir. I pulled the stock washer tank out from the top (had to remove 1 or 2 brackets that support the bumper on top to have enough space to pull it out) Drill and tap tank for 1/4 thread.
The pump I mounted to the frame rail on the drivers side. Take off the plastic covers on the bottom of the car and you can get to it rather easily. Take the bracket for the pump and line it up where you want it then drill out 4 holes. Make sure you leave enough space so that your headlights can go up and down all the way. Mine sits right next to my relocated cruise control. Drill and tap the throttle body elbow for 1/4" thread and install injector on bottom.
The pump has 2 wires coming from it, one is ground the other is power which goes to the boost switch. Boost switch gets a vaccuum source from intake manifold, 1 wire from pump and 1 wire for ignition power.
The rest is just routing the lines which was very easy.

Water injection cools the intake charge when the boost comes on and also raises the fuel octane to about 110. This allows you to run more timing without risk of detonation.
With a good tune you should see at least another 30 hp over a boosted non meth injected motor.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:33 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

willing to sell the injectors by themselves? will they fit ls1 feul rail wth ls6 intake?
Old 03-22-2012, 12:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

how much for the afr set up? with the o2 sensor and all that?
Old 04-03-2012, 12:47 PM
On The Tree

pm'd.

Quick Reply: Powerdyne Supercharger 6.5 psi complete kit LT1 w/ MSD, water injection, afr, 42lb in