Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

fast 92 dual stage plate 92 tb

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 06:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $0
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette
Location (State): NC
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

don't be a child. Also, I read English. NOT retard.

you have the harness, send him the harness. It's pretty jacked up that you'd pull some bs like that. and fyi, I views the thread originally because I was interested in the plate system. no price was listed, so I moved on.

the other guy was trolling, plain and simple. his post means nothing. act like an adult and fix your **** up.

your behavior is ridiculous.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:27 PM
Teching In

I bet you do want to be done with the Timing Twister bs. How is it that you make up every excuse you can think of how I'm trying to screw you over, but when clearly all I wanted was what I paid for! A new timing twister that was said by you to be new and plug and play! I contacted you only for the harness that you didn't include. How can you say I'm scaming you? You make no sense. The only reason I wanted to return it was becouse I had no use for a timing twister without a harness. Paypal did drop the ball on this when they believed your lies and they did not look at the proof that I had. So to make a long story short you know you screwed me on the timing twister and you are trying to justify it by making up story's as you see fit to try to make it look like I'm the one that is doing you wrong.
All I want is the harness for the controller. That is the scam on your part not mine.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:36 AM
12 Second Club

Give the guy his harness jackass. I read this whole thread while at work and I feel blue camaro should screen shot everything and send it to paypal.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Teching In

Default done

Evidently you cant read that good while at work (like if anyone cares where the fuc your at while reading lol) I don't have a harness I searched and located one stating he could pick up or I send to a site sponsor not dealing with the bullshit 60 day later he found it on his neighbors porch bs paypaled smell the bs scammer bluecamaro and buddies you got to jack this thread get a life.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:14 AM
Teching In

First of all the guys that have commented on this are grownups and can clearly see you are a child playing off lies and blaming Paypal for your behaviour. Your a little boy on a mans sight. If you were a man, you would fix your **** up. I'm still waiting on that address of yours!
Old 01-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Teching In

this is about grown as it gets seven 5 seven 323 6392 anytime is fine thanks
Old 01-06-2013, 05:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Someone should cross that number with an address and give this guy what he has coming.. Don't worry bro, tech members will stay on top of your shay ways, good luck trying to sell on here anymore..
Old 01-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ncheavychevy
this is about grown as it gets seven 5 seven 323 6392 anytime is fine thanks
I don't need your phone number. I want your address!!!!
Old 01-06-2013, 07:43 PM
11 Second Club

I'll be honest I was um nevermind

GLWS
Old 01-06-2013, 07:58 PM
On The Tree

Priceless!!! Hope you get your harness.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

He's in VA beach, like 15 minutes from me... Tried to send me a callout to race at Richmond, because THAT'S mature... Anyone want to donate a cage and a scatter shield or SFI bellhousing so I can pass tech? They got kind of pissed last time I went
Old 01-07-2013, 08:10 AM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by roninsonic
don't be a child. Also, I read English. NOT retard.

you have the harness, send him the harness. It's pretty jacked up that you'd pull some bs like that. and fyi, I views the thread originally because I was interested in the plate system. no price was listed, so I moved on.

the other guy was trolling, plain and simple. his post means nothing. act like an adult and fix your **** up.

your behavior is ridiculous.
Also known as Ebonics. Yo.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bluecamaross
I don't need your phone number. I want your address!!!!

Yea you insist on trying to start trouble all behind a 22$ harness that's on ebay dude this thing is over 60 days its no dealing with you from when you filed the claim your were nasty im not being an ******* its your attitude look through the emails you sent me stating you were gonna do this and that i never responded it could go the other way real fast (fireworks) now i told you im done you can either call me like a man or just drop this whole deal furthermore i don't care about selling up here its no big deal if i got to go through bs when i listed plug and play and not complete with harness if u want me to mail you 22 dollars call me.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:14 PM
Teching In

let me guess bluecamaro if you buy a pcm it automatically comes with harness even if its not listed
Old 01-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Teching In

let me guess bluecamaro if you buy a pcm it automatically comes with harness even if its not listed
Yea, That makes a lot of since dip ****!
That's not even related to a new aftermarket part that has the harness included!...
Old 01-07-2013, 12:42 PM
Teching In

Yea you insist on trying to start trouble all behind a 22$ harness that's on ebay dude this thing is over 60 days its no dealing with you from when you filed the claim your were nasty im not being an ******* its your attitude look through the emails you sent me stating you were gonna do this and that i never responded it could go the other way real fast (fireworks) now i told you im done you can either call me like a man or just drop this whole deal furthermore i don't care about selling up here its no big deal if i got to go through bs when i listed plug and play and not complete with harness if u want me to mail you 22 dollars call me.
Your full of ****! Post the Ebay link of the harness for the MSD pn# 8625 ls1-ls6 for $22.00 dollars...
Old 01-07-2013, 04:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bluecamaross
Your full of ****! Post the Ebay link of the harness for the MSD pn# 8625 ls1-ls6 for $22.00 dollars...
Im full of **** ok im done with this whole deal told you i would mail 22$ bucks gave you my number but you insist on trying to play hardball believe me if i had a unbutchered harness i would have listed it, 180 dollars is not gon make me or break me but your not gonna scam me with this 60 day later **** saying you found it on your neighbors porch bs save it dude.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Teching In

Yea, That's what I thought! Your still making up lies! Post the link!
I'm not going to drop this! You have two choices. You can send me the harness or you can keep looking like a jackass for all to see here on tech! Your choice...
Old 01-07-2013, 06:31 PM
Teching In

What a joke! You think this can be solved for $22.00 "mailed''? I tell ya what, Show me where I can buy the correct harness for $22.00 and you can keep your money! I will buy the Harness from them... Go ahead I'm waiting...
Old 01-07-2013, 09:27 PM
11 Second Club

hell send me the harness I'll pay for it then he can pay me then it will be done. the mods prolly need to squash this ****.

Quick Reply: fast 92 dual stage plate 92 tb