Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Complete Built LS2/M6 from 06 GTO!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2013, 07:08 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Complete Built LS2/M6 from 06 GTO!

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $7500
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I'm making way for another project build and am selling my entire LS2 motor complete. Can also part out.

The car runs fantastic, and I just completed my latest cam swap under 6,000 miles ago with new valvesprings, LS7 lifters/trays. The car has 80k miles, and I rebuilt the motor at 39,000 with ARP rod bolts and head bolts.

FAST 102mm intake, ported/milled 243 heads w/Lunati Dual Gold springs, Comp LSR 231/239 cam, LS7 lifters and trays, elite engineering catch can, Trick Flow 7.4" pushrods, Vararam intake with breakout harness and fast acting IAT sensor, Pacesetter headers.

Car puts down 483/436 and is my daily driver and I'm driving it around now. For anyone who wants to go for a test spin, no problem. Car drives great. This set up is really great for a daily driver. With some intake match porting, a 102mm TB set up, LS3 injectors, and 1 7/8" kooks headers I think it can break 500 rwhp. The powerband is nice a broad, and it makes peak power at 6500 rpms. It was only taken to the track 1 time its life, and that was last Thursday.

I put so much love and work into it, it is hard to part with, but I want to money for a small capital investment and to get started on what is next for me. For California locals who are considering a cam swap or something, what you can consider is selling your whole engine and swapping to this. I can help you cut labor costs and do it at my friends shop, and even give you my tune file and provide some fine tuning as well. $7500.00 is what I would like, so if you sell your motor, bring a little extra to the table and save some money.

Also for sale is the transmission. 80,000 miles, nothing special here. $1,500.00 OBO.

Will consider a swap for a stock geared lower mile diff. Have some 3.90:1 gears in my car now that has about 10k on it since I was installed earlier this year with all new bearings etc. For Motive gears, these are quiet. Some speeds like 50mph or 80mph I can hear a little gear noise part throttle, but its mild. Otherwise quiet. If you bring me your stock set up, save some money. Considering what I paid labor included, I can let this whole unit go for $800.00 and exchange, or if that is unreasonable lets negotiate. I'm not interested in being unrealistic. I have never sold parts or tested the market for them, so I'll learn as I go and consider all offers.

I have an add on craigslist and getting some offers. Facebook friends and locals who know me are also wanting to pick my car apart like vultures too. I am not going to ship this, so its local pickup only unless you give me some special incentive to consider shipping.

If anyone has concerns about the health of my parts, we can discuss a multitude of options. I would even consider going in on a refresh for a small fee. The car will be in a professional shop, so we can simply re-ring it, new valve guides, and all new bearings if that makes you happy. I'm a totally cool and open person, and have a passion about this stuff and am always helpful. So I'll consider anything that makes sense.

Nate Bush
(949)232-9521. Please text first. I'm very busy with business stuff, and don't want to talk to anyone about the lowest price Ill take on a cam or water pump. Shoot me your ideas and I'll respond to anyone. I don't want to waist my time though, or yours. Thanks for looking.

Quick Reply: Complete Built LS2/M6 from 06 GTO!