Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

NBS Trick Turbo Kit. New!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 01:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NBS Trick Turbo Kit. New!

Category: Accessories
Price: $2850
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): OH
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Hey all. I have had this kit for a few years and have not put it on. This kit is brand new with all the hardware from Trick Performance Products plus extras. I purchased the kit as a non-intercooled kit and added a intercooler and all the piping. This kit was intended to fit NBS trucks with 2wd-4wd.

Here is a description of the parts included and I will throw in all the little odds and ends that I have sitting around for it. This kit is not bolt-on and go. I was in the process of routing the intercooler tubing when I decided to put it on hold, and the down pipe does not go past the firewall. This also does not include injectors or fuel pump.

Turbo and stuff
Trick Performance log style manifold turbo kit with a MP T-70 .96ar mandrel bent tubing with 3" dp. Also the stock drivers side manifold that was modified and wrapped with all the hot parts.
Wastegate has been moved to the log manifold just before the turbo.
38mm gate and 44mm BOV. Not sure of the brand but Rick said it is a Tial knock off that he has put on a hundred builds with no problems.

Also a turbonetics Godzilla BOV and flange that is used.
All hot parts wrapped with titanium header wrap, and I made a custom stainless steel heat shield that doubles as a blanket. (silica insulation on the inside of the shield)
Intercooler is a 32x12x3" a/a with 3" tubing all the way, with blue silicone couplers and t-bolt clamps. ( still have to route the tubing)
Downpipe to turbo and back to the 3" in/out with v-banded end to turbo and a O2 bung welded in.

Oil feed line to the turbo and the adapter to the housing.

Fuel cell bulkhead fitting for oil return line to the pan, and the hose and fittings.

Autometer Phantom Boost gauge

Caspers fuel pump hotwire kit

Brand new NGK spark plugs.

I know for sure I have more parts for it laying around, and will include them in if my full asking price is met. My initial purchase was over $3000 plus the parts I bought. and that put me over $4000. I am looking to get $2850 PLUS Shipping. I would prefer not to split the kit up at this time and sell it whole. If you want more details feel free to PM me. I do have tons more parts I can include in the purchase for extra but the time it would take me to post everything would be way to long. So if you are looking for anything else let me know. I prob have it.

I will only accept PayPal or cash in hand. I will take a itemized shipping detail with pictures and description and the parts will be shipped in atleast one box. More than likely two.

I mind you that this kit has not been mounted on a vehicle, but there are a few used parts, and parts that were mocked up but not ran.

Old 10-23-2013, 02:44 PM
Teching In

Wont fit tbss im guessing?
Old 10-23-2013, 02:56 PM
Staging Lane

I highly doubt it. maybe with some modifications but I am not certain.

Quick Reply: NBS Trick Turbo Kit. New!