Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Elemental Designs 15" sub, ported box & 3000 watt mono amp

Old 02-10-2014, 02:41 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Elemental Designs 15" sub, ported box & 3000 watt mono amp

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $500
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Brand New
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

I have a system from Elemental Designs. They were a small company that made some high end audio for several years before they went under. This sub was built from their custom line based off of their top of the line sub. 15" cone, 3" flat coils, dual 2 ohm (2 ohm DVC) and based on 13av.2 motor. It makes a JL W7 look like a joke. This thing is beast. It weighs 75 lbs alone. Their 3000 watt amp at full power is hardly making this sub sweat. You can tell by how hard the bass hits, yet the sub is barely beginning to reach its maximum excursion. Their wasn't much specs on it since it was custom, but it'll handle anything you can possibly throw at it with ease. I've had it for 2 years and not a single issue. I rarely ever turn it up and I don't have it set anywhere near full power. Basically it's been babied. If you ever have an issue don't worry that the company doesn't exist anymore. FixMySpeaker . com can do the repairs now.

The amp is their famous Nine.1 mono amp. All specs are in RMS....aka constant power.

12v
1300W x 1 @ 1 Ohm
1000W x 1 @ 2 Ohm
600W x 1 @ 4 Ohm

This amp will put out over 1400W @ 14.4v @ 1 ohm and is .5 ohm stable!

The amp is made by Avionxx and re-branded so the amp is still serviceable if every needed to as well.

The box is a large ported box. 4.5 cu. ft internally tuned to 33 hz. The sub sounds clean as hell in this box. Its made with 3/4" MDF and tons of screws, some sealant glue and internal bracing so it doesn't flex under pressure. This box fits my daily driver with a trunk or it would work in an SUV. The only way this is fitting in an F-body is with the back seat down...LOL.

I'm asking $500 OBO for the whole set up. I can part it out. I'd really like to keep the box/sup together.

The amp alone - $250 OBO
Box/sub - $250 OBO

You're not going to find a harder hitting system for the price!

This sub new was $500, the amp $400 on sale, and $200 for a compatible box. That's $1100 for a hugely discounted price. As I said, prices ARE NEGOTIABLE!

I can ship the amp, but you'll pay for shipping.

Otherwise local pick up only. Located in AUSTIN, TX

Old 02-16-2014, 07:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Bump...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Elemental Designs 15" sub, ported box & 3000 watt mono amp