Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LSX Race Car Part Out Houston Tx ^v^

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2014, 11:55 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking LSX Race Car Part Out Houston Tx ^v^

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $1
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

First of i have a complete racing Nitrous kit complete with fuel side for making big hp

Kit Consist of : Nitro Daves Polished stainless Fuel cell (1 gallon) with big braided earls plumbing braided lines for fuel side, An Aeromotive adjustable fuel pressure regulator, and a nx fuel pressure safety switch plumbed in before the solenoid. Which goes into a nitro daves big hp fuel solenoid good for 400 shot with a stainless braided line after fuel solenoid.
On the nitrous side i have a carbon fiber lightning blue nitrous solenoid good for a 400 shot as well ( both solenoids are big) to a braided stainless line which goes into a NoS brand purge kit complete with electronics and copper line.
Both lines go into a nitrous outlet 102mm wet plate system ( anodized black plate with jets and chart)

* I will seperate the plate system from kit and sell seperately only if i have a buyer lined up for nx kit without the plate*

On the nitrous side everything is fed into a stainless 16ft main line with nx y block which feeds into (2) black nitrous outlet 10 lb bottles ( which both are filled with nitrous) both bottles have high flow valves and nitrous pressure gauges. Both bottles go mounted onto a black diamond plate nx base and Dual billet aerospace brackets with quick release turn style wing nuts.
On the heating side for bottles comes with (2) NoS brand prewired bottle heater blankets ( one for each bottle)
kit comes with nitro daves activation switch panel with switches for nx, heater,purge, and a seperate fuel pump switch.
On the electronics side it comes with a Msd digital rpm adjustable window switch, a Zex wide open throttle activation box and a billet bracket to mount boxes near fuse box area.
I will include 5 gallons of VP brand n2o race fuel which goes for 16 bucks a gallon at race shops (must bring container) for free with sale of kit.
i have over 2300 in the kit

$1500 for entire kit with fuel
$1300 without 102 plate with fuel

next up i have Monster Clutch Co. 1998 - 2002 F-Body 11" Iron Race Clutch Package 950 HP/TQ Retails for $929
$600 picked up comes with clutch , pressure plate and flywheel complete
will throw in a gm performance slave cylinder with speed bleeder line with purchase

fast toys 104mm lid with k&n filter for sale $150 picked up

ls7 lifters only dyno time and 3 runs out of them buyer for my motor already had lifters so i pulled them out to sell seperately still have boxes they came in $60 bucks picked up

precision master cylinder with resevoir $80 picked up

fbody t56 cross member mount with energy suspension poly urathane mount
$65 picked up

Corbeau 106-D1068-T, Corbeau Seat Bracket, 1993-2002 Camaro (Driver's Side) V8 Driver side adjustable sliding bracket fits all fbodys 93-02
$65 picked up

383 stroker ls1 bare block already machined will include a truck pan and a ls1 balancer
$300 picked up

text victor @ 832 818 2626

more parts will be coming off car as build is underway

also looking to trade my weld 17 inch rts polished with black center Forged high pad ( to clear big vette brakes all around) full drag pack skinnies up front with m&h fronts (95 % thread) and hoosier full drags (90%) My drag pack is practically new
for a set of ccw classics text me pics of what u have i will be available this whole week

Only interested in CCW CLASSICS

and looking to trade my c6 zo6 18's all around with good tires 275 rears 255 fronts
for some ws6 speedline wheels 17's looking for the 02 speedlines

anything here can be shipped @ buyers expense
Old 11-08-2014, 02:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looking for trades
Fast 102 intake set up (intake and tb)
ccw classics on the wheels
looking for big turbo heads *boost heads*
let me know what you have
Old 12-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Launching!